Job Title: Senior Advisor and Trainer
Reporting to the Academic Director of English Communication Programs
This is a full-time position of which you will be part of a small but dynamic team and will have the opportunity to use your experience in this field to further enhance your career. Native English speakers preferred, open to non-natives who strictly meet the requirements below.
To guarantee a quality teaching and learning outcome, HHI aims to establish and develop a professional teaching team who could critically evaluate the textbooks to be used in the training center, and accordingly develop/design training materials. In the training sessions, teachers will be able to learn how to localize the text books and design lesson plans accordingly.
1. English teaching qualifications
2. English teaching experience
3. Teacher training experience or experience of being a mentor, head/lead English teacher
4. Ability to critically review English teachers for teaching development in the context of China
5. Ability to critically review the English textbooks for localization and develop training materials
6. Appropriate teaching techniques/styles to motivate English teachers and learners in the context of China
7. Good understanding of Chinese culture and great interpersonal skills
8. Strong work ethics, flexibility, adaptability, detail-oriented, resilient
1. Critically oversee the potential problems of English teachers
2. Critically review and train English teachers
3. Critically review the English textbooks and develop training materials
4. Develop the assessment for English teachers
Competitive salary 25k - 30k
Working Z Visa
Working permit provided
Paid sick leave
and more to be discussed during the hiring process
This position is at Hsuanhuai's Headquarters in Shanghai
This is not a teaching position and there will be no classroom teaching hours
Beijing Hsuanhuai Education Technology Co., Ltd. Shanghai Branch
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Hsuanhuai Institute is an international and STEAM education service provider. Headquartered in both Beijing and Shanghai, Hsuanhuai is now preparing several kindergartens in Wuhan and Nanjing.
Hsuanle International Kindergarten in Wuhan is a high-end flagship kindergarten crafted by an international team of education professionals of Beijing Hsuanhuai Education Technology Co., Ltd. Hsuanle adapted the Italian philosophy and curricula of Reggio Emilia to the local culture of China by implementing its mainstream courses of STEAM in the context of nature exploration, games and projects based teaching. We value the unique potential and growth of every child and maintain an open communication channel with parents. Our mission is to cultivate superb communication competence, independence as well as cooperation in problem solving, creative and critical thinking ability, loving hearts and civic responsibility in our children, and prepare them to brave a brighter future.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: 4/F, Block E, JiaChun 753 Park, NO. 753 YuYuan Road, Changning District, 200050, Shanghai