1. Electronic design
2. Souring and discussing with suppliers to set up requirements of components
3. Schematic design, PCB layout and final review
4. Function test, performance test and reliability test of hardware and software.
5. Troubleshoot problems detected during product development, production and after delivery to end-user.
6. Write test reports and implement change orders according to findings.
7. Read and interpret datasheets and discuss with purchasers and suppliers.
8. Approve development and production documents according requirements.
9. Support new product implementation and productions as well as FCC/CE/ETL Certification efforts.
10. Supervise, manage and support colleagues for projects and new products.
11. Communicate with higher management team in good English
Bachelor Degree or above in Electrical / Electronic engineering or equivalent
Experience: more than 10 years working experience
1. Experience in electrical and embedded system design with analog and digital circuits.
2. Experience in EMC/EMI design as well as standard practice for safety with understanding of CE/FCC/ETL standards.
3. Strong troubleshooting and testing background with hands on experience in handling electronics.
4. Ability to solve electronic and hardware integration issues.
5. Experience in developing test reports and test procedures, performing validation and verification of requirements.
6. Experience in using standard testing equipment such as oscilloscopes and spectrum analyzers.
7. Experience in failure analysis of electrical/electronic systems and defining corrective actions.
8. Familiar with new product implementation.
9. Good teamwork ability
10. Fluent English
Astera LED Technology
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Electronics/Semiconductor/IC
Astera LED Technology was founded in Germany in 2007. Astera’s core engineers and management have been operating in the LED field since 2003 and have been working at the forefront of innovation ever since.
Astera is the leading manufacturer of wireless LED fixtures and controllers for event-lighting. In addition, the company has developed several outstanding LED lightsources and controllers for architectural lighting. Further more the company designs and manufactures LED lamps for other European companies.
Astera’s young and dynamic R&D team is specialized in developing embedded LED control systems and advanced LED lamps. With an outstanding R&D and support of experienced management Astera is constantly asserting on all markets that are sensitive to innovations of the LED lighting business.
Based on the global network of partners and suppliers, Astera pulls together the competences for helping customers to find the optimal LED-solutions for their specific needs. The company is co-working with experienced and reliable companies in the LED business which are involved in the latest technologies world-wide. Astera is providing its customers with LED controllers for various interfaces like DMX-512, wireless radio-control and Ethernet.
For special needs and exclusive projects Astera is developing customized or completely new LED solutions. With a team of dedicated engineers and a work station and quality control management in South China
- Current Location: Shenzhen China
- Address: CLT Technical Park ,No.7, Ganliliu Rd., Buji, Longgang District, Shenzhen,China