Responsible for promoting the BACL’s testing, certification and inspection service to the global brands, finding the solution to establish the cooperation with new brand’s customers to let the customer nominate BACL as their testing Labs.
Maintain the relation with existing clients to promote the deep cooperation with customers to sure the growth of the testing quantity and sales amount.
1. Independently develop new customers including brands clients, manufacturers and agents to promote the BACL’s Testing, Certification and Inspection service by using various telemarketing (by telephone, mail or fax) and direct solicitation methods into meet the sales target and get the brand’s nomination.
2. Maintains the good relationship with existing customers and keeps customers’ loyalty to BACL services by determining customer needs and expectations. Seeks value-added opportunities to increase interest and promote the use of new BACL services.
3. Responds promptly to all inquiries and visits with customers as necessary to present information regarding BACL’s services. Customize the service and price proposal for customers according to customer’s different testing, certification or inspection requirements.
4. Assists marketing staff to promote BACL services at assigned trade shows, exhibits, conferences and client presentations. Identifies and communicates business opportunities and competitive trends. Executes assigned market strategies for gaining the business opportunities in these marketing events, such as obtains contacts information from the customers and provides initiative contacts to the potential customers after the marketing events.
5. Complete and update the customer and territory information timely, including the input of new/existing client information into the sales database; Providing all required reports to the sales manager on a weekly and monthly basis, like the written reports on calls, customer contacts, proposals, expense, travel and tradeshow activities, as well as oral presentations as required.
1. College or above degree.
2. Computer proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and database applications.
1. Minimum 2 years work experiences in sales or marketing development. 2. Industry knowledge and/or technical training will be an asset. .
1. Ability to work independently for sales generation and/or customer account management (telemarketing, marketing, sales); Initiative and ability to develop new customer contacts.
2. Excellent verbal and written communication and customer services skills.
3. Good team player to work cooperatively with others in tradeshows, exhibits, conferences and presentations.
4. Well-organized and detail oriented.
5. Good customer complaint resolution skills.
6.Fluent in English or French or Spanish or Indian or Thai .Our company plans to have resume offices in GCC \ Mexico, Indonesia, India, so you need to understand the local language.
Bay Area Compliance Labs.Corp.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Professional Services(Consulting/HR/Finance/Accounting)
Bay Area Compliance Lab Corp (BACL), headquartered in the United Sates, is a global comprehensive international third-party testing and certification service organization. BACL is committed to provide excellent and professional testing and certification services to our customers; BACL is accredited by the following agencies: NVLAP of United Sates of America, A2LA of United Sates of America, IAS of United Sates of America, UKAS of U.K., CNAS of China, and CMA of China. Presently, BACL has become a leading service provider for EMC/RF, Energy Efficiency, Product Safety, Chemical Analyze, and Product Inspection.
To enhance and deliver accessible leading services to our customers, BACL has setup test laboratories and corporate office in the North American and Global China market. We have the following locations: Sunnyvale of California, Beijing, Shanghai, Chengdu, Dongguan, Shenzhen, Kunshang, Xiamen, Hong Kong, and Taiwan.
- Current Location: Shenzhen China
- Address: 6/F,the 3rd Phase of Wan Li Industrial Bldg.,No.13,Shihua Rd,Fu Tian Free Trade Zone,Shenzhen 518038,P.R.China