Yiwu International Kindergarten Hiring ESL Teacher
Job Role & Responsibilities
• Planning and delivering lessons to young learners (ages 3-6)
• Evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement
• Use a variety of appropriate teaching and caring methods to ensure high quality
learning takes place.
• Lead English lessons during scheduled times, provide an immersive Englishspeaking environment throughout the day
• Monitor student progress and maintain a portfolio for each student.
• Maintain good relationships with parents and keep them well-informed about
their student’s progress.
• Must be native speaker.
• A bachelor's degree with a minimum 2 years full time work experience is
• Passionate about teaching and dedicated to student outcomes
• Knowledge of or willingness to acquire knowledge of inquiry based learning is
• International experience, especially in Asia is highly regarded;
• Clear criminal background check
• All documents to be receive an official notary of being original and genuine.
• Basic salary starting from 18000rmb- 23000rmb per month before tax (depending
on experience and city) • 2 Days off per week
• Paid sick leave and Paid hospital leave
• Paid Chinese Public holiday& paid annual leave
• contract completion bonus,
• Comprehensive health Insurance
• Accommodation allowance
• Children tuition Free
• On-going professional teacher development and training programs
Shanghai Yilai Culture Communication Co.,Ltd.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Agency
We are here to help you find your perfect teaching job in China. Our services are completely free from start to finish. We have dedicated teams in China and partnering schools in over 100 cities. Our selection of jobs and friendly support is quite simply unmatched. Talk to us today and let's get your adventure in China started!
If you are interested in teaching or would like more information please do contact us.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: Room 201 Building 14No.655Fengzhou Road,Jiading District,Shanghai