Swedbrand is a global, strategic packaging company focused on building brands through packaging. Founded in 2006 by Swedish nationals, we serve international clients in 17 countries from offices in Shanghai (Head Office), Hong Kong, Ho Chi Minh City, London, Stockholm and Tallinn. We have always been passionate about the power of packaging. It is crucial to understand how a bag or a box embodies a brand – its interaction with people in their everyday life, as well as the lasting value it creates. Therefore, we focus on the end-result right from the beginning. We create packaging that gets products chosen and turns your brand into a touchable experience.
Currently we are looking for a
Sales Intern for the US
to join our team in Shanghai.
As a Sales Intern, you will assist the account managers and business developers with various projects and tasks that will give you a well-rounded understanding of business operations.
This internship will give you the chance to learn about sales and customer relations and you will profit from the experience of our sales team. Possible projects will include:
Research and Prospecting:
• Work on online research of potential clients
• Contact potential customers (cold calls and mails)
• Research about the import regulations and taxes for the products on our portfolio
• Research on competitors and main local players
• Work on specific sales projects (development of specialty products for customers)
• Support Sales team
• Information update to the system
• Development of newsletters
• Follow up to national days and special dates. Creation of ideas for banners and development with Designer’s support.
Swedbrand is looking for young and driven people, enjoying challenges and fast-paced work environments. Motivated people should be able to work under pressure and open to learning new things. It is indispensable to have good communication and interpersonal skills. Any kind of sales experience is welcome and highly appreciated.
Other requirements include:
• Inter-personal skills
• Research skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
• Professional writing style
• Able to work independently
• Native American / US citizen
• Preferably graduating in summer 2020
We are looking for someone who can stay a minimum of 6 months, with a possibility for a fulltime position after the internship. A full-time internship is remunerated with 2.500 RMB per month. Please note that a valid visa is required for the internship.
If you’re interested and you think you’re a good match for us, please send your CV in English to us.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Trading/Import & Export
Swedbrand's innovative packaging solutions integrate contemporary design with the highest quality production and strategic global logistics. Founded in 2006, the company now serves clients in 17 countries from its international offices in Germany, Hong Kong, China and Vietnam. Swedbrand prides itself on the long-term, strategic relationships it has developed with clients from the worlds of fashion, retail and food & beverage. Right now we are looking for a sourcing specialist to join our team.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: Ro. 601 ZhaoJiaBang Rd. 798 Shanghai, China