Fuzhou International K12 School Hiring ESL Homeroom Teacher
lOffice Hours per week：Monday to Friday, 8.30 AM to 4.30 PM
lTeaching Hours per week: 20 Period
lStudents ages : G1-G12
lClass Size：Around 20-25
lDuration of each class ：40 Mins
· Take responsibility for a primary class, supporting, nurturing and taking a genuine interest in the holistic development of all children in that class
· Work closely with your line manager and other colleagues to design and implement a relevant and challenging curriculum specific
· Plan and deliver lessons, ensuring attention is given to appropriate differentiation
· Create inquiry-based classrooms that develop critical thinking skills, knowledge and a range of skills within an environment based on trust and respect
· Develop appropriate assessment tasks, providing timely and effective feedback that enhances student’s learning
· Select relevant resources and digital tools to support and enhance learning
· Communicate in an effective manner with students, parents and colleagues at all times
· Write formal academic reports and provide appropriate pastoral support as and when requested
· Attend Parents’ Meetings, Open Mornings and CPD as appropriate
· Contribute to collaborative learning at all levels of school life
· Play an active role in the school’s co-curricular programme and promote the school ethos
· Supervise evening prep time in the boarding house on a weekly basis
· Perform additional duties assigned by the Head of Section and Principal.
· Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
· A recognized teaching qualification for the required age range (e.g. B.Ed., PGCE)
· Minimum two years teaching experience in primary education
· Previous experience of teaching ESL students is preferred, although outstanding candidates without prior experience will be considered
· Sensitivity to the cultural differences found in China and the willingness to develop and maintain a cross cultural approach to work
· A willingness and commitment to contribute fully to the life of the students and school beyond the academic day, including active participation in the pastoral and academic co-curricular programmes.
Shanghai Yilai Culture Communication Co.,Ltd.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Agency
We are here to help you find your perfect teaching job in China. Our services are completely free from start to finish. We have dedicated teams in China and partnering schools in over 100 cities. Our selection of jobs and friendly support is quite simply unmatched. Talk to us today and let's get your adventure in China started!
If you are interested in teaching or would like more information please do contact us.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: Room 201 Building 14No.655Fengzhou Road,Jiading District,Shanghai