ASAP: Good for fresh graduates, native speakers without Teaching experience.
Shanghai. Great kindergarten substitute teacher jobs in Shanghai downtown a (19000-20000RMB/net+other benefits)
Substitute teachers still need to come to work, this role is to cover other teachers' classes at the campuses in the event that a teacher is off sick or on holiday.
If no teacher is off at the campus, the sub teacher will be arrange to complete other work like assisting in the smaller classes , do decoration or curriculum work)
Xuhui Campus 2: Close to Longhua Station of Line 11/12;
- Salary: 19000-20000 RMB for the first year contract depending on qualification and demo lesson (can be higher depending on experience and demo )
- Age of students: kindergarten 2-6 years old
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 8-5pm
- Bonus: 500 airfare and 400 medical per month (paid at the end of the contract paid upon completion of the contract)
- Vacation: 11 Chinese National holidays +20 paid holidays per one year contract
- VISA provided (Foreign expert certificate) (valid legal Chinese work visa-all costs paid by the school
- Meals: School lunch provided
* Bachelors degree or above (need to have the notarization and authentication of the degree)
* 1-2 years' experience needed (Kindergarten experience a plus)
* 120 hour TEFL/TESOL (need to have the notarization and authentication of the degree )
* Between ages of 24 - 45
* Native English speaker & citizen of USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South African only
We work from Monday to Friday from 8.00am until 5pm with a lunch break from 12 until 1pm and preparation time from 1 until 2.00pm (while the children are sleeping). We teach half the kids an English class in the morning while one of the Chinese teachers teaches the other half Chinese, and in the afternoon we swap.
Bright English Center
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Bright English Center is a trustworthy educational organization based in Shanghai, China. We recruit English teachers for many well-known kindergartens, international primary and high schools, public colleges or universities, training centers and other various educational organizations across China that offer wonderful opportunities and benefits for teachers. We provide free and sincere services for teachers, and we only charge the school an one-off payment for our recommendation service. We also provide English training courses and business workshops for individuals, companies and schools of various kinds. Moreover, we are authorized by American TESOL Institute to provide a 120-hour TESOL course. The TESOL certificate can be used for getting a foreign expert certificate and a work visa in China. Please visit the link to know more about us from our references as well.
So far, Expatsourcing has provided services for numerous universities and schools in China
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: Room 1303 of building 2, 3856 North Zhongshan Road, Putuo district, Shanghai