1. Conduct lectures and plan appropriate assignments according to BTEC and A-Levels course specifications
2. Introduce techniques and procedures for 3D crafting, digital drawing, model sketching, etc.
3. Instruct students on portfolio making for university application
4. Grade and maintain records of student performance
5. Encourage students to develop personal styles and express themselves through the medium of art
1. Native or proficient level English speaker
2. Bachelor Degree (or higher) in 3D Design, Product Design, or related fields.
3. Proficient in design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, CAD, etc.)
4. Familiar with university portfolio requirements
5. Ideal candidate should demonstrate strong team spirit, solid professional knowledge, as well as great enthusiasm for art education
6. Minimum 2 years of teaching experience, experience in BTEC Foundation Diploma in Art and Design and/or A-Level Art and Design is preferred
Stellart International School of Arts
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Stellart International School of Arts (SISA) is a leading-edge, one-of-its-kind international high school with specialization in arts and design in South China. SISA is not only an exciting brand new art school which is dedicated to redefine modern art education of the 21st Century and foster the next generation of young artists and creative talents, but also a professional, dynamic and global-minded teaching and learning platform where all students and staff are able to thrive through opportunities in whole-person development. We have a distinctive school culture built on co-learning, collaboration, leadership and communication, in which we nourish the true change agents of this rapidly changing society. We are not only determined to discover and cultivate the rising stars in arts and design, helping them to pursue their goals and dreams at and beyond world-class art institutes, but also to create an open-minded space for all teachers and staff, where we welcome voices and insight from variety of professional perspectives.
We are actively recruiting teachers around the world! The successful candidate can expect a competitive compensation package, including accommodation, medical insurance, flights, etc. In addition, we support our teachers with a variety of opportunities in professional learning as well as career development. Indeed, we are also open to teachers of other subjects who also like to combine creativity, project-based learning and cross-disciplinary learning in teaching.
SISA is a full-time boarding school offering A-Levels and BTEC Foundation Diploma in Arts and Design. We have also established collaboration programs with world-renowned art schools such as Parsons School of Design. Beyond the academic curriculum, we also focus on students’ holistic development such as pastoral care, boarding and social lives, as well as extracurricular activities in sports, music, drama, student clubs and societies.
SISA is located at the heart of the rapidly-developing Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area. Conveniently located near the Guangzhou South Railway Station, you could easily travel to Hong Kong, Macau, Shenzhen, Zhuhai by the high-speed train, all within an hour. We also have the beautiful Florentia Village Outlets, the largest outlet mall in the South China Area, situated within walking distance. There are the soon-to-be-finished light rail station connecting to Guangzhou and Foshan CBD within five-minute walk as well.
- Current Location: Foshan China
- Address: 2F, Tower 15,Florentia Village Plaza, 28 Shugang Rd. Sanshan New Town, Nanhai, Foshan City