• Planning, preparing lessons, and teaching across a range of qualification types and levels, in day or evening classes.
• Preparing and setting tests, examination papers, and exercises;
• Monitoring, assessing and marking students' work; maintaining accurate records and preparing written reports and evaluations for students;
• Competitive salary to match skills and experience
• Up to RMB 10,000 air tickets reimbursement after the first service year
• 10 days annual leave + 11 days public holidays
• Foreign expert certificate and visa applications
• Airport pick up
• 7 days hotel stay on arrival
• Apartment search
• Health Insurance
CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
• Native English speakers from major English-speaking countries
• Relevant degree or equivalent qualification (prefer top-tier university graduates with a boarding school education background)
• At least 1 year’s regular tutoring experience
• Experience in teaching reading, writing, grammar or interview preparation (for boarding school admission)
• Knowledge of UK/US education system and curriculum (Key Stages, GCSE/IGCSE, A-Level, IB and AP) a major plus.
• Able to deliver classes in fun and creative ways
• Experience of working in a multicultural environment
• Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
• Highly organized and punctuality
• Work well under pressure and highly motivated, with the ability to face challenges
• A confident and dynamic personality
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
BE Education was founded in 2003, The Headquarter is located in Shanghai, and there are branches in Beijing, Chengdu and Shenzhen. We have more than 100 excellent and talented employees.
BE offers a suite of programs, all of which share the same core values of integrity, expertise, and aspiration for excellence. Our programs are designed to complement each other and focus on offering ways for Chinese students to access international education.
Education Consulting and Summer Programs
BE Education Consulting helps students access to top international schools abroad. In addition, BE Education Consulting provides ancillary services, including student assessment, personal statement counseling, and progress tracking. BE operates proprietary summer programs which are hosted at top schools, colleges, and universities, including Harvard, MIT, Eton College, and Charterhouse.
Oxford International Colleges of China
BE develops and manages Oxford International Colleges of China (OIC). These exclusive English-language boarding high schools are aimed at Chinese nationals.
OIC offers a rigorous British A-levels curriculum and aims to place graduates into top English-language universities throughout the world. OIC immerses students in international education and prepares them for life overseas.
BE has the cooperation with Hurun with the international education guides that are considered to be the authoritative source for information about foreign schools, colleges, and universit
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: Suite 02A-05, 9/F, Yueda 889 Center, 1111 Changshou Road, Shanghai, 200042, China