- Teaching English;
- Teachers are required to teach kindergarten students,aged from 6-15 years old (about 35kids in one class)
- Maximum 25 teaching hours per week, with weekend and national holidays
-Work from Monday to Friday, 8:00 - 17:00,two hours for lunch break,no office hour
-Resident permit ( work visa )for eligible candidates.
- 5000RMB summer holiday bonus
- Free accommodation
-About 10 days Paid National holidays.
-Workday offers 2 free meals/day (breakfast+lunch)
- Free pre-job training
-Accident and medical insurance provided
-Airport pick-up, hotel accommodation and any assistance needed.
- A current resume or one-sheet, indicating your nationality
- A copy of a valid passport / ID
- A copy of your highest degree and / or other certification
- Current Photo
- References with contact information
Idea International Education
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
IDEA EDUCATION offers an exciting and affordable opportunity for native English speakers or near native speakers to live, work, and travel in this fascinating country. You will teach an average of 18~20 hours per week, which leaves you enough time to see the sites and explore the rich cultural backdrop of China's expansive history. The students range from private academics, public elementary and secondary schools. Contract extension would be highly appreciated according to your performance and your wishes. China includes English in their school's curriculum at a young age, so most students are proficient with English reading and writing, but are shy and embarrassed to practice their conversational skills. As an English language skills teacher, you will engage with and make your students like speaking English and feel more comfortable by interacting with them in your native tongue.
We have more than 90 candidate positions in 20 provinces. 2014's Fall Program starts on May.The new term start at the end of August. There will be a one-week training for new comers one week before the new semester start in Beijing Office Center. In China the Fall semester begins at the end of August/beginning of September, and the Spring semester starts a week or two after the Lunar New Year (~January/February). Most schools request their teachers to be there 1-2 weeks early for orientation and training.
- Current Location: Shenzhen China
- Address: Internatonal Culture Building ,No.3039,Shennan Central Road, Futian District,Shenzhen ,Guangdong Province ,China