• Teach 120- 45 minute units a month, including group lessons, individual lessons and event lessons
• Maintain a 40-hour work week. Outside of teaching, duties include lesson prep, event prep, language center (LC) organization, student reports, student assessments and demo lessons.
• Accept pick up lessons if other instructors are unable to cover these lessons, in order to avoid cancellations and customer inconvenience
• Support the other instructional staff in the completion of all their duties, mostly related to instruction of students and completion of student reports.
• Work with the LMI to customize materials and programs to meet your students’ needs
• Work with sales and LC staff to plan and hold events for existing and potential customers
• Evaluate students’ proficiency levels during assessment and interview procedures. Conduct demonstration lessons as required for sales.
• Implement and maintain the Berlitz Learning Cycle and Pedagogical Cycle. Check student progress cards for your classes weekly in order to ensure that the lesson and materials pacing in maintained.
• Write and oversee report completion for parents on a timely basis.
• Provide a professional and supportive work environment.
• Provide regular feedback to your manager on the overall status of pedagogy in the LC and provide recommendations for continual improvement.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Berlitz is a global leadership training and education company with headquarters in Princeton, New Jersey, U.S.A. and Tokyo, Japan. Founded in 1878, Berlitz has a strong global presence with more than 550 training centers in over 70 countries. Berlitz has long been established as the world’s premier provider of language and cross-cultural training services. Today, as a full-service educational company that prepares people for global competition, Berlitz offers a comprehensive portfolio of international business training sources that includes multi-language training, business English communication, cross-cultural communication, global leadership training and scalable customized business solutions. These enable individuals and organizations to grow continuously in today’s markets that are increasingly globalized. Berlitz programs, either for adults or for children and teens, can be delivered through facilitated sessions face-to-face, live online or web-based self-directed options.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: 上海市浦东新区浦东南路528号上海证券大厦北塔2303室