1) Polish and edit news scripts; Both speed and accuracy are paramount.
2) Provide regular summaries and comments on subeditors’ work;
3) Other work as assigned.
1) Clean criminal record in both China and home country;
2) Be a fluent speaker in German;
3) Bachelor degree or above. Journalism major preferred;
4) Two or more years working experience in journalism preferred;
5) Must be willing to live in Beijing, China during employment;
6) Chinese-reading and speaking proficiency preferable but not required;
7) Must be ethical, responsible and willing to abide by Chinese law and the standards of CCTV Video News Agency.
Salary and welfare:
- Salary will be competitive and based on experience but no less than RMB 15000/month
- 28 days paid annual leave
- Meal subsidy
- The company will provide round-way tickets between Beijing and your home country once a contract term
CCTV News Content(CCTV+)
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Other
CCTV Video News Agency, an important component of CGTN (China Global Television Network) and a leading video news agency in China that offers Chinese news and Chinese perspective on international news, started operating in December 2010. It offers quality news footage, live signals and archives to global media organizations and production companies.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: FLOOR 9 Tower Enfei, Haidian District, Beijing China