Nationals from USA, UK, Ireland, Australia, Canada, New Zealand ONLY.
Location: Suzhou North America High School, Suzhou, Jiangsu
Objective: Teach students at a high school level.
1. Work Monday through Friday from 8:00AM to 5:00PM (Free at weekends).
2. Teach up to 25 periods per week. A period is 45 minutes.
3. Be professional & consistent with the school's mission and values
4. Capable of working in a team
5. Responsible of the development of related subject/program (teaching materials and plan)
6. Up to two supervision duties per week, in the evening (6:30-9:00PM). Usually one.
7. To teach 30 students (max) classes
8. Any other related duties assigned by the school
Qualifications and experience:
1. 59 year old maximum
2. Nationals from USA, UK, Ireland, Australia, Canada, New Zealand ONLY.
3. 2 years+ teaching related subject + employment verification letters.
4. Bachelor's degree or above
5. Teaching License is a plus
6. Experience with AP programs is a plus
7. Classroom management and Professional teaching skills
1. On-campus accommodation
2. Work Permit + Residence Permit
3. Annual flight allowance
4. Private insurance
5. Performance based bonuses.
6. Salary range is 15K to 30K CNY, tbd depending on experience and qualifications.
Suzhou North America High School
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Suzhou North America High School (SNA) was established in 2013. SNA is the first and only international high school recognized by the provincial Ministry of Education. This institute was established with the goal of providing students with the opportunity to attend a true international school that will enhance their international perspective. SNA is actively building relationships with educational institutes around the world to reach this goal. SNA’s current partnerships include North Carolina State University, The William & IDA Friday Institute For Educational Innovation, and Wake STEM Early College High School. SNA strategic partnerships with these educational institutes range from curriculum design, collaborative clubs and activities, and exchange opportunities.
Located in Suzhou, SNA is surrounded by world famous parks, breath taking views, and famous mountains and scenic points. SNA’s new high tech campus is situated at Suzhou Bay inside Suzhou’s newly developed New City. This specially designed campus integrates technology, culture, and education to ensure students are in an ideal learning environment. The new campus is equipped with all facilities of a modern educational institute which include professional science labs, indoor and outdoor sports facilities, open-concept classrooms, spacious library, auditoriums for performances and presentations, western style dormitories, and more all on a construction area of over 65,000 square meters.
The SNA student body is made up of students from all over China and different parts of the world. SNA is as vibrant as the environment it is situated in with not only a multinational student body, but also a multicultural teacher population. All foreign teachers hold US teaching certifications. With their excellent teacher training and diverse background, students are equipped with the tools of an international school. All SNA teachers follow a specially designed American curriculum that was designed by both NC State University and the Friday Institute of Educational Innovation. This curriculum incorporates the benefits of being located in China and America’s critically stimulating education system to best prepare graduates for university abroad.
- Current Location: Suzhou China
- Address: no.268 Tian E Dang Road， Wuzhong District, Suzhou