Key roles and responsibilities of the Manager are:
I. To assist the Department directors to service existing clients, nurture client relationships, and cultivate repeat business and referrals for the Company.
II. To manage assignments as directed by the Manager and Department directors of Office Services, specifically relating to marketing and leasing activities.
III. To assist in branding and marketing of Office Services with Directors and Corporate Communication by coordinating the press releases and different marketing events internally and with clients.
IV. To assist the Corporate Communication Department in creating the promotion materials and liaise with the Business Line Leaders of Office Services in coordinating and roll out the marketing campaign.
V. To assist the Senior Manager and Senior Director with managing the CRM and Office services branding platform.
VI. To generate leads and introduce prospective developers and landlords.
VII. To supervise junior team members (Negotiators / Analysts) and assist your senior managers and directors in the day-to-day running of the Department.
VIII. To support the Senior Director to carry out any other assignments.
• Relevant educational background or at least 5 years’ of related working experience.
• Excellent understanding of experience in real estate and leasing in the commercial field.
• Proven experience in managing individuals, teams or projects.
• Ability to develop strong customer relationships.
• Fluent spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese / Mandarin).
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Driven and hardworking with exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Real Estate Development
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is a world-wide commercial real estate services and investment firm.
The company has more than 90,000 employees (excluding affiliates) and serves real estate investors and occupiers through more than 480 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #146 in 2019. It has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 18 consecutive years. CBRE has also been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” in the real estate sector for seven years in a row, and reached the number one position for the first time in 2019.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: F11, Tower B, Prosper Centre, No. 5 Guanghua Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing