Industry | ICT & Consumer Electronics
Employment Type | Full-Time
Job Functions | Localization, Translation, Writing/Editing
Huawei is an ICT solutions provider, headquartered in China and with operations in more than 170 countries. Our products and solutions are serving more than one third of the world's population, and include smartphones, PCs, tablets, wearables, and more.
We're looking for an experienced, bilingual writer and translator to join our team. Our work spans UI/UX, naming, marketing, branding, user manuals, and of course UX writing and translation.
You will be responsible for working with other linguists, as well as the development and design team to find the best writing, translation, and localization solutions for a variety of consumer products.
Ideal candidates will have outstanding written verbal and written communication skills, total fluency in English, be culturally fluent, and be driven to work towards a common goal.
• Translation from English into Russian
• Linguistic testing
• Cultural adaptation and localization
• Communicating with teams from different professional backgrounds
• Native Russian speaker
• Native-level mastery of English
• Intuitive understanding of how information should be presented and structured
• Degree in translation, language studies, telecommunications, computer science or related field
• Experience in translation, writing, editing, localization, or communications
• Experiences in ICT products preferred
• Chinese proficiency preferred
• Curious, quick learner (enjoy learning how things work), and attentive to details
• Empathetic, able to imagine user perspectives
• Flexible problem solver who approaches issues from many angles
• Ability to multitask and work under pressure
When you apply for this position, please specify the language. Thanks.
Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Telecom & NetworkEquipment
Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
Huawei's end-to-end portfolio of products, solutions and services are both competitive and secure. Through open collaboration with ecosystem partners, we create lasting value for our customers, working to empower people, enrich home life, and inspire innovation in organizations of all shapes and sizes.
At Huawei, innovation focuses on customer needs. We invest heavily in basic research, concentrating on technological breakthroughs that drive the world forward. We have more than 180,000 employees, and we operate in more than 170 countries and regions. Founded in 1987, Huawei is a private company fully owned by its employees.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: No. 2222 Xinjinqiao Road, Pudong District