As the largest provider of private educational services in China, New Oriental offers education for a lifetime, teaching skills that give students a crucial competitive advantage in the workplace and help improve their quality of life. Our wide range of educational programs, services and products includes English and other foreign language training, overseas and domestic test preparation courses, all-subjects after school tutoring, primary and secondary school education, educational content and software as well as online education.
New Oriental has become the most recognized brand in Chinese private education. Based on founder Michael Yu's groundbreaking vision, our innovative and inspirational instruction combines humorous, interactive teaching techniques with traditional Chinese educational values.
Since our founding in 1993, New Oriental has had over 44.8 million student enrollments, including approximately 8.4 million enrollments in fiscal year 2019. As of May 31, 2019, we had a network of 95 schools, 1,233* learning centers, 15 bookstores and access to a nationwide network of online and offline bookstores through 160 third-party distributors and over 33,900 teachers in 83 cities.
New Oriental STEAM
New Oriental STEAM Education – English
Chengdu new oriental school is looking for professional and enthusiastic teachers who will be involved in:
• Teach 3-8 year old with a maximum of 12 students per class with a teaching assistant.
• Fill out teaching records and handing it to the administrator after each session.
• Keep an attendance record on the students' learning ‘passports’.
• Assign suitable homework according to the syllabus, correct and comment on the homework with feedback to the teaching assistants and parents.
• Keep the administrators, parents and teaching assistants informed of any problems or misbehavior.
• Communicate with the teaching assistants in time to make sure the class begins and ends successfully.
Curriculum Design, Lesson Planning & Contributions
• Contribute innovative ideas concerning the development of the school; play key roles in academic team work and projects.
• Help the academic team to improve or design the course curriculum.
• Organize and host themed parties.
• Participate in and contribute to academic workshops.
• Join research projects, local symposiums and professional training activities.
Thursday and Friday 2pm-8pm
Saturday and Sunday 8：30am-6pm
Monday and Tuesday Off Working no more than 40 hours per week
Teaching20-30 sessions per week (one session is 60 minutes).( currently 20hrs/weekly)
• Base salary up to 18000-20000MB monthly plus housing allowance and demo class commission
• Native English speaker (U.S.A, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, U.K, Ireland)
• Age: 22 to 55
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• Clean criminal background
• Fulfils at least one of the following three requirements:
• Major in Education for their Bachelor’s Degree or above
• Have at least two years of teaching experience since graduation of college
• Have obtained Teaching Certificates like Educator Certificate, TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, DELTA, TKT, etc. (with at least 120 hours of training)
Location: 8 branch schools in different areas of Chengdu
Start date : ASAP
Xudashan Consulting Co.ltd
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
We are recruiting native English speaker teachers for more than 200 schools in 51 cities around China ,we have been in the recruiting business for 11 years .
- Current Location: Other cities China
- Address: No,30 Wuyachang ,Suzhou,China