VVIP English/ESL Teachers Are Needed in Beijing/Shanghai/Shenzhen
Wall Street English is the premier provider of English instruction for individuals and corporate clients globally. Our proprietary and innovative WSE method integrates the best of proven teaching approaches, providing the most effective English language education available for adults. With almost 50 years of experience, Wall Street English has provided instructions to over 3 million students with a current enrollment of 190,000 students in 450 centers spread in 28 countries. China is our largest network, with 65 centers spread across 11 major cities. We would like to witness the mutual development between our 3000+ employees and 70,000+ students.
We are seeking professionals who hold international experience teaching adult learners. We would like to help improve their English abilities for more career opportunities, making a difference in other people’s lives.
Who we are looking for?
1. Friendly and approachable
2. Responsive and adaptable to students’ needs
3. Professional and timely communication
4. Excellent time management skills
5. Flexible and adaptable to changing circumstances
6. Independent problem solver
7. Self-reflective TEFL practitioner
8. Professionalism and a strong sense of customer service
9. Maintain a high standard of work with low supervision
10. Ability to work independently and build relationships based on trust and respect
11. Professional mannerisms and appearance
How to be a top performer (Core Responsibilities)?
• Delivery of WSE lessons to a wide variety of clients comprised mostly of adults
• Teaching mostly one-on-one VVIP classes
• Teaching on-site or in center depending on student’s desired location
• Class administration to record details of classes delivered and follow-up
• Completing digital feedback forms to provide student feedback on each class
• Coordinating with Chinese Teachers and Team Leaders about student issues
• Conducting oral placement tests and recommending level changes
• Establishing and maintaining relationships with clients
• Support of sales teams through demos and marketing events
• 40 working hours /Week, 50% of working time is for traveling to clients’ location and class preparation (Travel in and around city center, generally 1.5 – 2 hours outside city center is our serviceable area)
• 10-12 classes a week (mainly one-on-one VVIP classes, 2 hours per class)
Participating weekly meeting/ training sessions
What is in it for you?
• 16,000~18,000 RMB monthly, depends
• Competitive monthly bonuses 2,400 RMB - 4,000 RMB depends
• Z visa, Work Permit and Medical Check costs reimbursement
• Flight allowance of 5,000 RMB
• Full-coverage medical insurance
• 800 RMB/M: City travel allowance & mobile phone allowance
• 500 RMB/M: Summer allowance
• 7000 RMB of Contract completion bonus
• 11 days of paid national holidays and paid annual leave
• Renewal bonus and 2 weeks break between contracts
• A staff "buddy" will assist teachers with settling in
• Professional growth and promotion, including managerial opportunities
• 40-hour initial Teacher Training provided and regular monthly trainings thereafter
• Mandarin Chinese lessons for beginners
How can you get all of this?
1. A passport from English native-speaking countries, U.S., U.K., Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, because of Chinese working visa policies
2. 23-55 years old
3. Bachelor's Degree or above
4. CELTA or TEFL/TESOL 120H or 2 years post-degree English teaching experiences
5. Clean criminal background and health check
6. Willing to work weekends and travel to client's location within the city
7. Adaptable and dynamic teaching ability to all levels and age groups
Wall Street English China
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
At Wall Street English, teaching English is about making a difference in our students' lives. Our goal is to break down the barriers of language and culture. We are seeking professionals who are seeking international experience and adventure, committed to working in a fast-paced and student-centered environment.
Our learning centers are located in high-end shopping malls, exclusive office buildings, and busy street-level locations. We pride ourselves not only on the quality of our teachers and classes, but also on the comfort and atmosphere of our centers. We strive to create a relaxed and comfortable environment for both our students and staff in our slick, modern, 5-star learning centers.
Teachers here don't just teach for a school - they gain access to career development, promotion and advancement opportunities, and top-notch training. You can teach here for a year or make a career out of Wall Street English - the choice is yours!
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: 3F Jin Mao Tower, 88 Century Boulevard, PUDONG SHANGHAI 200121