With offices in Los Angeles and Shanghai, American Education Advisors (AEA) is recruiting Math Teachers for our partner schools in Shenzhen and across 40+ cities in China. Opportunities are available at international schools, private schools and public schools. Classes are conducted in English and start late August.
- Planning and presenting lessons to facilitate students' understanding of mathematical concepts.
- Preparing mathematics learning material including notes, quizzes and assignments.
- Managing students in a classroom setting
- Maintaining positive relationships with students, colleagues and parents
- Documenting and sharing student grades and evaluations
- 28,000 RMB - 33,000 RMB per month
- FREE housing
- FREE airfare
- FREE health insurance
- FREE meals
- FREE tuition for dependent children
- paid holidays
- work visa
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 2 years of full-time teaching experience
- Teachers over 60 are not eligible due to China's work visa policies.
- Ability to speak Chinese is NOT REQUIRED
- Experience teaching at least one of the following is preferred, but NOT always required: International Baccalaureate (MYP; DP), Advanced Placement (AP), Advanced Level (A-Level), IGCSE, American Common Core.
American Education Advisors, LLC
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Professional Services(Consulting/HR/Finance/Accounting)
Based in Los Angeles and Shanghai, our mission at AEA is to help you find your ideal teaching position in China. The quality of our partner schools across 40+ cities in China is unrivaled and reflected in the quality of our opportunities. Our services are 100% free to teachers. We invite you to begin your journey and apply today!
- Current Location: United States
- Address: Union Bank Plaza, 445 S. Figueroa Street, Suite 3100, Los Angeles, CA 90071