• Teach 3-12 year olds with a maximum of 12 students per class with a teaching assistant.
• Fill out teaching records and handing it to the administrator after each session.
• Keep an attendance record on the students' learning ‘passports’.
• Assign suitable homework according to the syllabus, correct and comment on the homework with feedback to the teaching assistants and parents.
• Keep the administrators, parents and teaching assistants informed of any problems or misbehaviour.
• Communicate with the teaching assistants in time to make sure the class begins and ends successfully.
Curriculum Design, Lesson Planning & Contributions教案书写和学术贡献
• Contribute innovative ideas concerning the development of the school; play key roles in academic team work and projects.
• Help the academic team to improve or design the course curriculum.
• Organize and host themed parties.
Friday-Sunday （ no office hour, only teaching hours)）
Teaching no more than 18 sessions per week (one session is 60 minutes).
Compensation Package and Other benefit薪酬福利以及其他
• Basic salary 16-24,000RMB plus 2000 housing allowance。
• Z work visa and 24/7 visa assistant provided
• Reimbursement of 10,000 RMB air ticket per year
• Health insurance provided
• 11 days+ paid Chinese statutory holidays.
• 10 days paid Annual Leave
• Native English speaker (U.S.A, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, U.K, Ireland and South Africa)
• Age: 22 to 50
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• Clean criminal background
• Fulfils at least one of the following three requirements:并满足下列条件的一项：
• Major in Education for their Bachelor’s Degree or above
• Have at least two years of teaching experience since graduation of college
• Have obtained Teaching Certificates like Educator Certificate, TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, DELTA, etc. (with at least 120 hours of training)
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
About New Oriental 关于新东方
As the largest provider of private educational services in China, New Oriental offers education for a lifetime, teaching skills that give students a crucial competitive advantage in the workplace and help improve their quality of life. Our wide range of educational programs, services and products includes English and other foreign language training, overseas and domestic test preparation courses, all-subjects after school tutoring, primary and secondary school education, educational content and software as well as online education
Since our founding in 1993, New Oriental has had over 44.8 million student enrollments, including approximately 8.4 million enrollments in fiscal year 2019. As of May 31, 2019, we had a network of 95 schools, 1,233* learning centers, 15 bookstores and access to a nationwide network of online and offline bookstores through 160 third-party distributors and over 33,900 teachers in 83 cities.
About STEAM International 关于斯林姆
STEAM (Beijing) international education consulting co., LTD. Is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the New Oriental Education and Technology group. It is a high-end young children's education brand focusing on STEAM education for 3-8 years old. Based on brand new Oriental 25 years precipitation, STEAM, combined with China's national conditions, with the strict teacher select training mechanism, perfect the kids professional curriculum system, teaching service system constructed with the depth of the education of science and technology integration of quality education, to inspire children's language cognitive thinking, mathematical logic, engineering scientific thinking, art and design thinking and creative thinking, led the Chinese children to explore and create the future now!
- Current Location: Beijing China