Marketing Specialist (Part-time) Job Description:
1. Recruit non-Chinese students from different countries to come study in China.
2. Open new market in other countries, look for potential agency, educational and cultural institution and establish cooperation.
3.If you are able to come to office in Guangzhou, there will be basic salary+high commission. If you would like to work remotely, there will be high commission.
- Thai/Russian/Arabic/Tukish/Mongol fluent (one of them)
- Interpersonal and communication skills, service awareness.
- Insightful, open-minded, detail-oriented, willing to learn.
- Internet savvy, computer literate, proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Available for interview online.
- Willing to work long-term
- Be patient about consulting work
China University Alliance
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
CUA（The China University Alliance) is affiliated to the Beijing Diplomatic Service Bureau, an unit directly under the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of China.
- Current Location: Guangzhou China