1.Minimum one year contract.
2.To provide classroom instruction to 10-12 students, ages 3-12 years old, with the assistance of one local teacher. Textbooks, interactive smart boards, teaching software, and lesson plans are provided by ABIE HQ.
3.To provide high quality professional teaching at all times.
4.To prepare and provide demonstration classes and extracurricular activities as required.
5.To administer tests as required.
6.To help students reach the level of English specified in the course learning objectives.
7.To provide academic advice and assistance to students in and out of the classroom.
8.To take an interest in, and give advice on, individual students’ progress in English.
9.To promote and maintain a pleasant, family-friendly atmosphere at all times.
10. Start date: Immediately.
Hours: 40 hours/week with a maximum of 25 teaching hours
Off days will vary by contract.
1. Native-level English required.
2. Bachelor's degree or equivalent required.
3. TESOL or TEFL certification preferred.
4. One to two years English teaching experience with kindergarten and/or primary school students preferred.
5. Excellent communication skills, outgoing and friendly personality. Reliability and a strong worth ethic required.
6. Positivity and warm-heartedness, patience, and a love of children and teaching required.
7. Police check is required.
1.Salary: 15,000 RMB - 28,000 RMB (pre-tax)
2.Accommodations: Provided. (For candidates who prefer to make their own living arrangements, a 2,000-3,000 RMB accommodation allowance may be provided in select cities.)
3.Transportation: Successful applicants will be met at the airport or train station.
4.Air ticket: Foreign employees will receive a 6,000 RMB airfare allowance upon completion of one year of full-time employment.
5.Permits: Paid residence permit and sponsored foreign expert’s teaching license.
6.Medical: Paid medical exam for new employees.
7.Holidays: Paid leave for Christmas and all Chinese public holidays.
8.Sick Leave: Up to 3 days paid leave with a doctor’s certificate.
9.Annual Leave: 4 days of annual leave after eleven months of full-time employment.
10.Free training and professional development.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
• Company type: Private
• Recruiter Type: Employer
• Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
• About us
ABIE Academy is a pioneering international academy specializing in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) education.
• Our centers, operating in the downtown Shanghai area, deliver a revolutionary way of teaching that cultivates students' creativity and independent thinking. We currently have 12 centers in China, using an entirely new curriculum to teach 3 to 18 years old students.
• ABIE Academy aims to create a completely English-speaking learning environment, focusing not on English language tuition, but on STEM education. Through cooperation with outstanding foreign teaching talent, we hope to achieve a truly unique learning experience for all of our students.
• ABIE's parent company, ABIE Ltd., was founded in 2011 as an English language training center. By 2019, ABIE had already established more than 400 training centers in more than 100 cities in China, enrolling more than 60,000 students, and is now a nationally recognized brand that is highly regarded throughout most of China's big cities.
• Location: Shanghai China
• Address: Room 2205, Yuexiu Tower, No.388 Fushan Road, Pudong District, Shanghai, China
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: Room 2205, Yuexiu Tower, No.388 Fushan Road, Pudong District, Shanghai, China