1. Communicate with players through multiple channels to help players solve problems encountered in the game;
2. Collect, organize and respond to game suggestions and bugs submitted by players, to help improve the game experience of players;
3. Establish a good communication relationship with VIP players, and improve the satisfaction and game stickiness of them.
1.Bachelor degree or above, majors in Arabic and other minor languages, studying or working experience in Arabic-speaking areas is preferred;
2. Have passion for games, rich game experience, and at least 1-year working experience in game player service;
3. Cheerful personality, good language organization and communication skills;
4. Patient and meticulous, have a good sense of service and adaptability;
5. Good teamwork spirit and pressure-resistance ability, able to accept high-intensity work.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Computers Software
ByteDance is a technology company operating a range of content platforms that inform, educate, entertain and inspire people across language, culture and geography. We now have achieved 900 million MAU (monthly active users) globally with 70 min average daily spent per user. By user numbers and time spent, ByteDance is the second largest Internet company in China. There are more than 400 million Chinese using our products every day.
Tik Tok (musical.ly) is one of the world’s most popular short-form video communities, celebrating creativity through video. Tik Tok
ranks No.1 on the list of most downloaded apps of iOS App Store/ Google Play in Japan, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, South Korea, Vietnam, China, etc. 10% mobile internet users in Japan use our app. Tik Tok has over 150 million daily active users.
Our mission&vision is to build global platforms for creation and communication. We help people discover the world and empower everyone to be a creator.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: Jia 48, Zhichun Road, Haidian District, Beijing