Customer Service Representative – Thai / Indonesian/Vietnamese
Ctrip.com International Ltd. (NASDAQ:CTRP) established the International Business Unit, Trip.com, towards the end of 2013 and has achieved triple digit growth rates over the past few years in the international travel industry.
Trip.com provides a one-stop travel booking service in 20+ languages through our website and mobile app. With access to more than 1.2 million hotels, over 2 million individual flight routes around the globe and an award-winning Customer Service team, we are one of the world’s leading online travel agencies.
About the Position
We are looking for a Customer Service Advisor, who will be supporting Trip.com’s customers for products from hotel reservations to flight tickets to everything about travel. As the voice of Trip.com, you will use your interpersonal skills and passion to let travelers trust us to take care of their trip.
This position comes with competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, and various opportunities to support your development. Do you have what it takes to become a part our dynamic and fast-growing team?
• Assist customers with their inquiries and concerns in Thai / Indonesian/Vietnamese via phone, chat, or email;
• Communicate effectively with customers, showing empathy and patience;
• Work as a part of a high-performing team, supporting and helping colleagues and your Team Lead as required;
• Advocate the Trip.com culture both internally and externally;
• Assist with ad hoc projects assigned by Team Leads / Supervisors.
• Proficiency in both verbal and written Thai / Indonesian / Vietnamese and English;
• Have a passion for helping and supporting others. You gain a sense of fulfilment from saving someone’s day;
• Able to work in shifts (morning, day, afternoon, and night), as well as during weekends and public holidays;
• Good computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.);
• Positive and forward-thinking attitude, with a diligent and result-orientated approach to work.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Internet/E-commerce
Ctrip.com International Ltd. (NASDAQ:CTRP) founded in 1999 and it’s headquartered in Shanghai, China. Now Ctrip, with more than 30,000 employees worldwide, is
- China’s leading travel services provider
- Ranked No. 1 among China travel groups in 2015
- Covering over 50% of the online travel service market share
- The 2nd largest global online travel services company in terms of market value
- China’s largest domestic travel services company
In 2009, 2010 and 2014, Ctrip invested in ezTravel (Taiwan) and Wing On Travel (Hong Kong), expanding its business and services into Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau and North America as well as additional destinations worldwide. Ctrip start International Business from the end of 2013, and IBU’s average GMV YOY exceeded 100%, to the end of 2015, up to 400 million USD.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: Lingkong SOHO Building, No. 968 Jinzhong Road, Shanghai, China