1. Teach English Language Arts (ELA), Intensive Reading (English Literature), Writing (Workshops only for summer/winter)
2. Responsible for lesson planning as well as curriculum development
3. Facilitate students to reach their goals in learning English (Reading and Academic Writing)
4. Motivate the students and foster a love for literature and writing
5.Need to work on weekends, can take two days off during weekdays
6.Location: Beijing Taiyanggong/Shuangjing/Haidian
7.Work time: 9:00 to 18:00 or 13:00-20:30
8.Class size: small size or VIP (1 on 1)
Xi'an Urban English Cultural Diffusion Co., Ltd.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
As a time-honored historical and cultural city, Xi'an has been regarded as one of the four greatest cities of the ancient world. In addition, with the longest history and most influence among its Chinese counterparts, Xi'an has been reputed as the cradle of Chinese people and civilization, as well as the representative of Chinese culture.
Xi'an was built 3,100 years ago and had been made the capital city for 1,200 years extending its influence through 13 dynasties. Xi'an has a wealth of historical sites and relics to visit and see. It is a great place to introduce yourself to Chinese history.
The city's most famous site is the Terracotta Army, one of the “eight wonders of the world” fully represents the profound historical and cultural deposit of Xi'an. There are many other famous historical interests here, such as the Greater Wild Goose Pagoda and the Bell Tower.
- Current Location: Xi'an China
- Address: Gao Xin Lu, High-Tech Zone, Xi’an Shanxi PR China