JadeClass provides English enrichment education to bright local students, many of whom will attend university abroad. We select only the most motivated students, and help them not only achieve success in testing, but adapt to a Western learning atmosphere better and more quickly - a model we have been perfecting since our founding in 2008.
To learn more about JadeClass, visit us at www.jadeclass.education.
We are seeking a talented educator to collaborate with our existing team of teachers and curriculum designers. In particular, this person will have experience working with early childhood/primary-level students.
• Deliver a wide range of new and existing content to carefully-screened students
• Help students succeed through constructive grading of their work
At JadeClass, we think you should get paid for the time and energy you devote to your classes, so grading time is built into your schedule. Our class materials are comprehensive which takes away the time spent planning individual lessons, and we have a support team to track student performance, leaving you free to focus on your teaching.
JadeClass students range from ages 6-16 and are carefully screened for English level, behavior, and motivation. Classes will have a maximum of 6 students.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary
• 10 paid vacation days a year plus standard Chinese holidays
• 2 consecutive days off a week
• Annual airfare reimbursement
• Health care
• Visa processing
• Airport pickup and 300rmb/day hotel reimbursement for up to 1 week
• Assistance with acquiring housing, paying bills, obtaining a cell phone, obtaining a metro card, etc. (Salary advance is available for relocation purposes)
• Minimum of two years teaching experience (with references)
• Relevant bachelor's degree
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Familiarity with common teaching methods with an insight into how students learn
• Meticulous attention to detail and excellent time management skills
• Native English speaker
Shanghai Xuhui Enrichment Academy
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
JadeClass provides English enrichment education to bright local students, many of whom will attend university abroad. We select only the most motivated students, and help them not only achieve success in testing, but adapt to a Western learning atmosphere better and more quickly – a model we have been perfecting since our founding in 2008.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: Room 107, No. 8, 1420 Zhongshan West Road, Xuhui District, Shanghai 200336