School: Country Garden Silver Beach School
Location: Huidong, Huizhou, Guangdong
Department: International Primary Section
Reports to: Head of Department
Responsible for: Highly responsible people who are passionate, self-motivated and reflective professionals with excellent communication skills and relevant experience.
Compensation and benefit package:
• Salary (ex. benefits) – 16,000-20,000RMB/month (pre-tax)
• Working Hours - Monday-Friday (7:00-12:00 / 14:00-17:30)
• Teaching Hours – Up to 20 hours/week
• Curriculum – IB-DP, A-levels, AP
• Accommodation – Furnished 1 or 2-bedroom apartment provided
• Food Allowance – 3 paid meals a day
• Flight Reimbursement – 8,000RMB
• Visa – Work Permit, Residence Permit and medical check-up fees assistance and reimbursement
• Insurance – Health and accident insurance
• Leave – Paid national holidays + winter and/-or summer holidays
Qualifications and Requirements:
• 22-55 years of age
• Bachelor’s degree or higher (Education preferred)
• TEFL/TESOL 100+ hours certification minimum (CELTA/DELTA/PGCE/QTS preferred)
• Experience working with primary and early childhood students, with PYP curriculum familiarity preferred
• Have an understanding and ability to teach pupils of all abilities
• Must be able to obtain a cleared background check
• English teaching positions require citizens of UK, USA, Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand or South Africa for visa purposes
About Country Garden Silver Beach School:
Country Garden Silver Beach School, is located in a 4-star tourist area called Silver Beach, in Huidong District, Huizhou, Guangdong Province, about an hour away from Shenzhen and Hong Kong. September, 2015 was the first academic year of the school, and there are currently around 700 students enrolled with a total capacity of over 3,500 students in kindergarten, primary, middle school and high school. The school offers a number of curricula options for its students alongside the Chinese curriculum, including bilingual and international IB programmes (PYP/MYP). The high school offers A Level, DP and AP curriculum. The school has a size of 133,333 square meters (excluding kindergarten), and the teaching facilities consist of spacious and well-ventilated classrooms, multi-functional teaching grounds and laboratories, equipped with modern communications technology, a geography lab, and a biology lab; each classroom is furnished with multi-media networks. Sports and arts facilities are comprehensive with a purpose built stadium, 200-meter and 400-meter sports grounds with AstroTurf and rubberized running tracks, a constant-temperature swimming pool and standard pool; libraries for primary school and high school, electronic reading rooms, piano studios, lecture hall and theater. Medical facilities are excellent with a stand-alone medical center that performs regular health checkups and inspections and the school is also equipped with its own ambulance vehicle.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Bright Scholar Education Group is a NYSE-listed education company based in Foshan, Guangdong, China. Bright Scholar currently operates 6 international schools, 16 bilingual schools, 38 kindergartens and 16 Elan Schools. These schools are located across 10 Chinese provinces (Guangdong, Hunan, Hubei, Guizhou, Jiangsu, Shandong, Anhui, Hebei, Gansu and Hainan) and the 2 municipalities of Beijing and Shanghai.
Bright Scholar has spent the past 20 years creating a unique premium brand within the Chinese education industry. It has the privilege of operating one of the oldest international schools in China. Bright Scholar has been leading the Chinese international education industry from all sectors and has set various examples and industrial benchmarks through its history.
Bright Scholar has accumulated a cohort of highly trained and experienced domestic and international talents whose aim is to educate the future leaders of the world as well as the future backbone of Chinese society.
Bright Scholar, Bright Future.
1994 - The first school was established in Shunde, Guangdong
1998 - 100% university enrollment rate for the first batch of graduates
2001 - The first official authorization for DP and MYP curriculum teaching qualification by the International Baccalaureate (IB)
2001 - The first Guangzhou branch school was built
2007 - First official authorization of A-Level and IGCSE teaching qualification by Cambridge International Examination Committee (CIE)
2011 - The first official authorization for PYP curriculum teaching qualification by IB
2014 - Country Garden Education Group was founded
2014 - Guangdong Country Garden Polytechnic was established as the first charitable college in China. The 2017 graduate employment rate was 99.66%
2016 - Through a strategic cooperation relationship with CIE, Country Garden Education Group became registered as a Cambridge associate
2017 - Bright Scholar was officially renamed and listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: BEDU), which witnessed the largest IPO for a Chinese education group listed in the United States
2017 - Bright Scholar signed with Fettes College to build a premium-quality British boarding school in China
2017 - Bright Scholar established scholarship programs with Columbia University and the University of California, Berkeley
- Current Location: Foshan China
- Address: Country Garden Headquarters, Beijiao Town, Shunde District, Foshan, Guangdong, PRC