Investor Relations SVP at regional market (USA\EU)
Two available position, one at the United States, one at the European Union
1. Develop IR related projects/plans to enhance company’s brand awareness and images at regional market, by conveying Chinese market PE investment information and company’s advantages effectively;
2. Establish and maintain good relationship with investors and local resources proactively and effectively, to build up oversea investor relation network;
3. Identify dynamic information of overseas capital market, and make sure company related information and feedback from investor engagement are timely shared with the senior management, as professional decision-making references for the board and the general manager;
4. Responsible for the registration and operation management of overseas funds, including any approval of authority application, information reporting and disclosure, etc.
5. Participate in IR related events and other important events, including investment behavior, business activities, contract signing events, etc.
1. Bachelor's degree or above qualified in Finance, Economics or Investment related area;
2. Minimum 5 years’ experience in an investor relations environment, preferably financial corporation;
3. Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal communication skills;
4. Strong research analysis and information mining skills, good at capturing market information, as well as the awareness of risk and confidentiality.
5. Citizenship of the United States or the European Union, willing to travel frequently.
Basic salary plus performance commission, specifics negotiable
Legal holidays in China and the working country, as well as paid holidays
China Health Insurance
Wealthroots Capital Co.,Ltd.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Finance/Investments/Securities
Wealthroots Capital Co.,Ltd. is the professional company leading with business elite, experts, and experienced private-equity fund manager from the top tier investment bank and private-equity firm.The company adheres to the investment philosophy of “Environmental protection, Social responsibility, corporate Governance” (ESG). We aim to exploit environmental protection, energy, technology and other innovation private-equity investment field in the Chinese market through professional investment strategy, risk control procedure and high-quality post-investment management.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: Room 1403, 1118 Pudong South Road, Shanghai, China