1) Polish and edit news scripts; Both speed and accuracy are paramount.
2) Provide regular summaries and comments on subeditors’ work;
3) Other work as assigned.
1) Clean criminal record in both China and home country;
2) Be a fluent speaker in English;
3) Bachelor degree or above. Journalism major preferred;
4) Two or more years working experience in journalism preferred;
5) Must be willing to live in Beijing, China during employment;
6) Chinese-reading and speaking proficiency preferable but not required;
7) Must be ethical, responsible and willing to abide by Chinese law and the standards of CCTV Video News Agency.
Salary and welfare:
- Salary will be competitive and based on experience but no less than RMB 15000/month
- 28 days paid annual leave
- Meal subsidy
- The company will provide round-way tickets between Beijing and your home country once a contract term
CCTV News Content(CCTV+)
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Other
CCTV News Content(CCTV+), the sole news agency for China Central TV's clean video footage in China, is established by China Central Television (CCTV) as an International Video News agency. We provide clean, logo free video news materials to broadcasters and production companies around the world. These news contents can be edited and integrated into the international broadcaster’s own News and Information Programs. In the past few years, CCTV+ has proudly served about 2000 channels,300 TV stations, we provide clean video feeds around-the-clock, 80 news videos every day, in multiple formats, the scripts and shotlists in French, English, Spanish, and Russian through our platform .
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: FLOOR 9 Tower Enfei, Haidian District, Beijing China