1. Responsible for planning, design and production of creative video ads for overseas games, complete promotion goals
2. AD differentiated design based on different game product and channel characteristics, responsible for the advertising data involved
3. Analyze a large number of similar game products and audience preference, and suggest improvements of video directions based on hot spots and target groups.
1. Graduation of film and television arts or related majors, love games and video production
2. Proficient in the use of various software such as Photoshop, PR, AE
3. Love creative work, have rich imagination, active thinking
4. English native speaker preferred. Proficiency in English, can write copywriting and dubbing commentary in English independently.
5. Good to be able to use the video equipment to make video shots or dubbing
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: OnlineGame
ZPLAY is a China rooted technology company that offers mobile game publishing and monetization globally. In the last 8 years, we have worked with developers from about 20 different countries, presently serviced from offices in China, Korea, North America and Europe.
In recent years, the company has started to diversify operations overseas and has made several investments, mostly in content providers and advertising technologies. Our most recent investment was in a new kind of playable ad technology developed in Europe. That has now been built out to an entire UA platform known as ZPLAY Ads.
Going forward, ZPLAY will continue to focus on growth outside of China, and continue to build out our global portfolio and strengths to best support game and app developers around the world.
- Current Location: Beijing China