* Degree: Bachelor but prefreably Master/PhD
* Experience: 2-3 Years related working experience
* Nationality: Native English Speaker
* Age: No limit
* Advantage: Previous experience in an educational consulating firm and writing and editing
* No Criminal Record
* In good Health
* Visa to Stay in China (Working Visa)
* Hard Working and in good moral character
* Will be able to support with the College Center for the Writings for students application below are the content but not limited to:
* Essay Writing
* Recommendation Letter
* Study Plan
* Activity List formulation
* Will be able to support on Editing and Polishing Essay from the students (Drafted)
* Will be able to support on writing business letters from the managements and president’s office
* Will be able to support on editing and polishing promotional materials but not limited to:
* WeChat News
* English Webpage
* Film Editing
* and other promotional materials
* Will be able to support College Center during the promotional campaign and consultations.
* Other support related to writing and editing of the school.
Living Word China
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Living Word Shanghai prepares students to flourish both academically and socially in overseas universities. In addition to the traditional core classes of any American system, Living Word also provides TOEFL and SAT prep classes in addition to several after-school programs and extracurricular activities.
Grades 5 to 12 are instructed with fewer than 25 students per classroom, The academic calendar closely tracks that of the US system, with two semesters per year.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: No.688 Jiyou Road, Huacao Town,Minhang District, Shanghai 201107, China