Resolve technical problems encountered by Microsoft Office 365 customers.
When customers of MS Office 365 have problems, issues, troubles with the product, they apply their issues on a platform. Our engineers are picking cases and resolve the problems. After that, they contact the customer and inform them what to do to solve the problem or ask some additional questions.
- Good English written and oral skills
- Interest in IT
- Fast learning
(Technical skills are NOT required, will be obtained during the trainings)
- Competitive financial compensation (1000-1200 USD + bonus program)
- Accommodation in Shanghai
- Food (breakfast, lunch, coffee)
- Transportation to the office and back
- Ticket to Shanghai
- Life insurance
- Continuous training of hard and soft skills
- Free English and Chinese courses in the office
- Motivated and highly professional team to work with
- Comfortable working environment (spacious and well-equipped workstations, meeting rooms, coffee bar, interactive lounge zone, sport facilities)
- Corporate events
Shanghai Wicresoft Co., Ltd.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Internet/E-commerce
Shanghai Wicresoft Co., Ltd., jointly founded by Microsoft Corporation and Shanghai Alliance Investment Limited in 2002. Shanghai Wicresoft Co., Ltd. is a first-class international IT services provider with headquarters in Shanghai, China and 13 major operation centers globally, with a delivery network covering Asia (China, Japan and Hong Kong), North America, Europe (Sweden and UK) and many other countries and regions.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: 501 Yincheng Middle Rd