English and Drama teacher will contribute to the planning, implementation and ongoing evaluation of the taught Drama and English curriculum. The role will include collaborative practices to support planning lessons, assessing and giving timely feedback on work to ensure effective progress by all students. A willingness to contribute to the extra-curricular life of the school is essential, along with pastoral responsibilities including supervision and duties.
Teaching Duties & Responsibilities:
· To teach English and Drama to middle school students.
· To ensure that all lessons are planned with clear aims and objectives
· To ensure that all lessons are delivered in line with the departmental schemes of work and school policies.
· To take into account the differing ability lessons of students and differentiate work accordingly.
· To encourage all students to be actively engaged in their own learning and in reviewing their progress against targets.
· To ensure that all students are known by name and that the classroom atmosphere is positive at all time.
· To encourage and foster intellectual curiosity.
· To deal with inappropriate behavior quickly and effectively according to the school behavior policy.
· To check that all subject matter is effectively communicated and understood by all groups of students.
· To set appropriate tasks and challenges for homework according to the published timetable, and ensure that it is regularly marked with constructive feedback.
· To keep careful records of student progress in line with departmental and school policy.
· To ensure that there is a high standard of display work in the classroom, which is changed frequently.
· To keep work areas tidy and well organised.
· To attend scheduled meetings in the department and school.
· To work with colleagues in the English Department to formulate plans which have coherence and relevance to the needs of the individual students and to the aims and objectives of..
· To ensure that all work in the English Department
① Excellent annual salary (teaching license): 255,000 – 360,000 RMB per school year (based on experiences & qualifications); 15,000RMB/year (before tax) added with the increase of work experience/year. The maximum salary is 360,000RMB/year (before tax).
②(Non-teaching license): 240,000 – 296,000 RMB per school year (based on experiences & qualifications); 8,000RMB/year (before tax) added with the increase of work experience/year. The maximum salary is 296,000RMB/year (before tax).
· Housing Accommodation: a furnished apartment with furniture and appliances. From the continuous second contract year, the school can offer renting allowance RMB1,000 per month. If the teacher chooses not to live school’s apartment, the school provides RMB 3,500 per month for the housing allowance.
· Flight allowance: To reimburse 2000 US dollars per school year for the teacher upon completion of the contract.
· Work Visa and Residence Permit: the school will arrange work visa and residence permit for the teacher;
· Health insurance: to offer Ping An Health Group Medical Insurance;
· Teaching Bonus: RMB 7,000-2,000 based on teaching evaluation results at the end of school year.
1, English native speakers that are qualified with China work visa
2, At least 2 years Drama related teaching experience
3, Teaching licence is a preference
Shanghai Yingmu Business Consulting Co. Ltd
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Agency
We focus on the English teacher recruitment all around China with kindergarten, training centre, international school, university. all the jobs are work visa guarantee.
- Current Location: Shanghai China