Job Title: Systems Engineer
Location: Hong Kong
• Responsible for the deployment and support of manufacturing lines stations and back end infrastructure.
• Maintain all stations on the line: Troubleshooting, Break/Fix, Imaging and Replacement
• Understand metrics for measuring success and performance of services to ensure service performance, scalability, stability and security for both existing and new service deployments.
• Develop strong partnerships with third-party contract manufacturers needed to ensure seamless delivery at manufacturing sites.
• Work closely with software and data engineering teams to ensure application environments and infrastructures are built and closely optimized for each other.
• Integrate security into all layers of the environment in order to protect sensitive data stored on systems at third party sites and in cloud environments.
• Ensure excellent support, stability and maximum uptime for manufacturing systems infrastructure across globally dispersed sites and cloud environments.
• Perform problem management and incident correlation on re-occurring issues; suggest and document workarounds and solutions.
• Perform diagnosis, troubleshoot, patch management and conduct root-cause analysis for any issues escalated on systems and line stations.
• Install, configure and patch new OS and upgrades for infrastructure related services.
• Must be capable of independent problem-solving and is self-motivated.
• Must be willing to travel and on call operation support is required.
• Technical degree at the Bachelor’s level required or related disciplines.
• 5+ years of Linux, NFS, DHCP and/or Kickstart, Netboot experience. (CentOS)
• In depth knowledge in troubleshooting lines stations, GDM, performance and network/wifi related issues.
• 3+ years of experience in core Windows infrastructure, including Active Directory, cert
Teschal Scientific Group Limited
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Instrument/Industry Automation
- Founded by an experienced engineering and service team who served in several international companies;
- Focusing on professional engineering and services;
- Provides efficient and high-quality design, new construction, renovation and maintenance services for laboratory/pilot plant equipment and facilities;
- Service in accordance with world-class standards.
- Current Location: Hong Kong China