Teach Computer Science (AP curriculum) to high school students. Extra consideration given to those who can also teach math. Provide the best possible teaching and learning processes and environment for the students. Facilitate the attainment of each student full potential and develop non-academic as well as academic skills, track and analyze student progress and prepare lessens to meet student needs. Timely record grades using online grade system. Attend weekly meetings and work closely with program director to meet students’ academic goals.
• 5 working days per week
• Maximum 18 teaching hours per week + some office hours
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• Native fluency with neutral accent
• Able to pass a criminal background check
• Two years teaching experience preferred
Salary and Benefits:
• Competitive remuneration based on qualifications
• Free on-campus housing
• 11 days of national holidays plus one day for Christmas
• Round trip flight reimbursement from home country (up to 10,000RMB)
• Paid Winter Vacations and Summer Vacations
• Sponsored work visa
Sino-Global Education Development Foundation
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Beijing Sino-Global Education Technology Center, established in 2007 and then joined Sino-US International Education Foundation (Shenzhen Sino-Global Education Development Foundation), is a nonprofit organization dedicated to preparing Chinese students for American high school and college education. SGEF, formally registered by the Chinese Ministry of Civil Affairs, directly supervised by the Ministry of Education, was established in 2009.
The objective of the foundation is to provide solutions and services to increase the opportunities for Chinese students to receive higher education in developed countries around the world. These services include introducing advanced educational research, theory, methods, and curriculum from abroad. Through cooperation with prestigious foreign high schools, SGEF provides international education services and solutions for key high schools in China, which is called the Sino-US High School Dual Diploma program.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: Suite 707-708, Tower A, Foreign Language Mansion, No. 89 North Street, West Third-Ring Road, Haidian District, Beijing, China