Who are we?
Founded in 2008, with more than 600 people in HQ Beijing office, ELEX's goal is always the global market, committed to game development, publishing and operations all together, with a primary focus on international market and has become one of the pioneers of China's game companies looking to expand into international markets.
What kind of people is ELEX looking for?
Global visionaries: Doer, inventor, adventurist
What can I get from joining ELEX?
· Great platform of making games
· Working with a group of talented people
· A culture encouraging success and accepting failure
· Good benefits and wealth program
We are looking for talented young partners with an international vision, to achieve further success and make more breaking through records in the global game market.
What you will be doing:
· Manage the group across all creative services disciplines including art direction and production.
· Partner with multiple studio/development teams to ensure timely delivery and creation of high-quality assets.
· Lead the development of brand standards, ensuring stakeholder buy-in and “on brand” asset creation.
· Implement processes as appropriate to increase efficiency/quality and address organizational deficiencies.
· Organize and manage external resources including creative agencies, contractors, etc.
· Develop key relationships with internal and external business partners and multi-disciplinary teams.
· Hire and build an agile team to meet evolving and changing operational responsibilities.
· Manage, mentor, and cultivate the career development of team members.
· Keep current on industry best practices and trends.
Your skills and qualifications：
· Emotional Intelligence: You will be a confident, independent worker that is able to quickly integrate yourself into a large, multi-cultural team.
· Design Acumen: Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience as Lead Design, ideally one shipped game. Knowledge about mobile games and the key design trends and opportunities that will shape the industry in the future.
· Roadmap Planning: You are able to represent the players’ needs in backlog planning and refinement meetings to ensure their expectations are consistently being exceeded.
· Genre Knowledge: A demonstrable interest in SLG games.
· Gaming Passion: Real passion for gaming, especially mobile. You can speak with assuredness about what makes you special and where opportunities are to continue its success.
· Education: A university degree is preferable, but not essential.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: OnlineGame
Founded in 2008, Elex's goal was always the global market. Now Elex is the benchmark for internationalization among Chinese internet companies. Currently employing 500 people divided amongst the Beijing headquarters and other offices around China; including Hefei, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Taiwan as well as one Brazillian office in Sao Paolo. Elex strongly believes that China's manufacturing and other innovations will be become more accessible for the rest of the world as internationalization of the Chinese online industry continues.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: 5-7F, No.7 Zhichun Road, Zhizhen Building C, Haidian District, Beijing, China