1. Course: Business English，International trade，International marketing
2. Responsibilities：Create lesson plans，Grade student assignments and tests
Encourage students to read aloud in class，Create tests，
3. Degree: Bachelor degree or above
4. Qualifications：At least 2 years teaching experience
Comfortable working with students of different levels
Great English speaking and writing skills
Ability to create lesson plans
Ability to pass a background check
Certified English teaching qualification
5. Major: Business Administration, International Trade, Finance
6.workload: 16 classes per week. Any surplus shall be paid at RMB 100 per class (before tax) as additional salary.
1. Air fare: RMB 6500Yuan, Travel allowance: RMB 2000Yuan
*Air fare and travel allowance will be paid when the contract ended.
1) 3.5 - 4 weeks winter vacation
2) Statutory public holidays, such as Labor Day, National Day, and Dragon Boat Festival and so on.
3) 2 day for Christmas
l) Free multiple-entry visa and residence permit;
2) Medical care available in the university clinic;
3) Free internet service in the apartment and office;
4) A free comprehensive medical insurance;
4. Shaoguan University will provide the teacher with an apartment free of charge on campus. The apartment is a quiet area of 93.15 square meters, which is equipped with kitchen, TV, refrigerator, washing machine, heated shower, 3 cold and warm air conditioners, Internet and necessary furniture. The apartment building is equipped with an elevator and no curfew hours.
Employees can enjoy Chinese medical service in accordance with China’s medical system at the school clinic.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Shaoguan University is a state-run comprehensive institution, located in Shaoguan city the northern most region of southern China’s prosperous Guangdong Province. Shaoguan is a modern city with convenient transportation links by bus, train and high speed rail to Guangzhou, Hong Kong and further afar. It is well known for its famous historical and cultural heritage landmarks and is recognized as one of the Top Tourism Cities in China. The climate here is mild and pleasant all the yearlong.
Shaoguan University was founded in 1958. It is the only comprehensive university in the north of Guangdong Province and is recognized as one of the top 100 universities in China for art. It has a rich history as the regional education center and has been a gathering place for talent for a long time. The main campus covers an area of 1.67 million square meters, with an elegant environment, green parkland and rolling hills, flora displays, award-winning architecture and convenient modern living facilities. There are 29509 full-time students and 15495 students in the adult continuing education department. It has established international ties and co-operation relationships with nearly 18 universities from Japan, Korea, the United Kingdom, and Australia, the United States, Malaysia and more. Each year the university attracts international students from various countries and offers much fought after scholarship.
The UNESCO World Heritage listed geological park Danxia Mountain is a unique natural landscape, a mere half an hour outside of Shaoguan city center. Nanling National Forest Park is a quiet and beautiful attraction full of flowing rivers and waterfalls. Nanhua Temple is one of the most important Buddhist temples in the south of China and was the birthplace of Chan Sect- a denomination of Buddhism.
- Current Location: Shaoguan China
- Address: 中国.广东省.韶关市浈江区大学路288号