Amazing Year in China is the gateway to fulfilling your goals as a teacher, administrator, and citizen of the world. We partnership with prestigious international schools in major cities in China and offer the best teaching jobs available in China.One of our best partner schools is looking for a high school physics teacher.
- Participate in a continuous process of physics curriculum co-creation in which colleagues imagine ever better ways to connect with and inspire students to become lifelong learners who are of use to the world. School curriculum should be experiential (e.g., project-based, hands-on, seminar-/inquiry-based) and connect students to the real world.
- Plan, organize, and provide instruction in English that meet school standards. Develop and deliver lesson plans that utilize a broad range of appropriate teaching techniques and strategies.
- Provide instruction that is consistent and coordinated with school’s instructional program so as to ensure that students meet and exceed learning targets.
- Administer academic assessments for the purpose of evaluatingstudent progress for meeting academic learning targets and progress in learning and maintain legible, verifiable, accurate, comprehensive, defendable and fair records of formative and summative assessment results.
Salary - 20,000-35,000 RMB/month
Year end bonus - Up to two months salary!
Free Rent - Furnished apartment provided for free or full cost of rent covered.
Free Flight/Flight Reimbursement.
Free Insurance - Medical and accident insurance.
Arrival Support - Airport pick-up, and accommodation assistance.
Paid Leave - Paid National holidays + 2-month summer break + 1-month winter break.
Minimum Bachelor‘s degree in related field.
At least 5 years of experience in teaching Physics especially STEM.
No criminal records
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Professional Services(Consulting/HR/Finance/Accounting)
Founded in 2018 in San Francisco, CA by finance and technology career professionals. Amazing Year In China (AYIC) is the gateway to fulfilling your goals as a teacher, administrator, and citizen of the world. We partnership with prestigious international schools in major cities in China and offer the best teaching jobs available in China.
- Current Location: United States
- Address: 700 Lavaca Street, Suite 1401, Austin Texas 78735 USA