1. Use telephone, e-mail, online chat tools, customer service system for customers to answer questions, solve customer questions about game advice, inquiries, complaints and suggestions;
2. Collect advice, BUG, complaints, external issues from players, and actively return to the relevant processing departments;
3. Collect advanced VIP user data, do a good job of high star user relationship management and maintenance, introduce game play and activities to players, assist in operation planning related community activities.
1.Bachelor degree or above, native speaker and good Chinese;
2.Senior gamers, willing to work in the game industry preferred;
3. Have good service awareness, keen insight, excellent communication and coordination skills, strong pressure resistance, good teamwork skills, full of responsibility;
4. More than one-year experience in gaming or internet industry is preferred;
5. Skilled use of office office software.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: OnlineGame
Founded in 2015, ONEMT has been on the forefront of the game development industry, starting from humble beginnings and evolving into a leading developer of mobile games.
A powerhouse in the Middle-East, and now rapidly expanding into the global market, ONEMT has a diverse portfolio of games to offer and more to come.
The goal at ONEMT has always been to create fun, unique games to help diversify and enrich the global gaming community. With strong teams working tirelessly in development, operations, and customer service, ONEMT is well-positioned to reach their goal and make a lasting impact on mobile gaming for years to come.
- Current Location: Fuzhou(Fujian) China
- Address: 福州市 台江区 融侨中心 江滨西大道100号融侨中心30层