[ What will you do?]
We are looking for qualified native English teachers who will be responsible for applying prescribed lesson plans, and delivering enjoyable English classes to students at our language institutions in China. You will teach children aged 3 to 16 years old or adults aged 16 to 50 years old. The class size may vary from 1, to 10 students depending on the school you are matched with. Lesson plans or syllabus are usually provided, but it may be necessary to prepare yourself for slight changes.
[We are looking for]
• A graduate with a degree (Bachelors)
• Ideally one year full-time teaching experience and two year working experience in total
•Enthusiastic in education
• A confident communicator
1. Base salary: 12000-17000 RMB per month
Demo bonus + monthly performance salary
2. 20 teaching hours per week, 80 teaching hours per month.
3. 2 days off per week , 5 days paid annual leave
4. Luxury accommodation equipped with TV, AC, fridge, shower room etc., Close to school and city center
5. Allowance after one year contact
6. Special holiday & Birthday gifts
7. Free Training class about teaching
8. A local SIM card and bank card registration assistance
9. Support with gaining the correct working visa with multi entry in order to legally work in China.*
(*work visa applicant must have a bachelor degree and a work reference letter from former employer indicating you have more than two years' working experience.)
We will also communicate with your matched school and provide continued assistance if you have any problems with your school that you can't resolve yourself. We will also assist you in finding an ideal apartment and help in answering any questions you may have when settling in and continuing to assist whilst you’re with us.
Please note, matching you with a school will take up to 2 weeks and visa application usually takes up to 1-2 month.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Cinostar China inherited the education philosophy of the American Teachers Association, founded in 1916, and officially entered the Chinese market in 2007. Following the United States CCSS education standards, Cinostar has worked in partnership with the international education publishing leader McGraw-Hill to create the world's first offline & online interactive American English classroom. Right now we have more than 100 offline branch schools in all over China.
We have three key focus areas:
Children education: This is for children from age 3 and up. We not only teach children English but also other topics such as geography, history and literature using English. Most of the time classes are very small with around 7 students in one class, and often one to one in order to achieve the best results.
Adults education: This is typically small groups of adult students above 18 years old. The curriculum can vary from conversational English to specific training for tests like IELTS or TOEFL.
Corporate training: This area involves going out to companies and teaching their staff English. The training is normally related to their specific industry and aimed at facilitating their international business operations.
We not only teach English but also want our students to learn about foreign culture and how to interact with people from other countries. That is why we think it’s very important that a part of our faculty comes from overseas.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: Vantone center, Beijing,China