Chengdu International Kindergarten Hiring Homeroom Teacher
• Working hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree or higher (Education preferred)
• TEFL/TESOL certification minimum (CELTA/DELTA/PGCE/QTS preferred)
• Have an understanding and ability to teach kindergarten students
• Previous experience in an international school is preferred
• Must be able to obtain a cleared background check
• Require citizens of UK, USA, Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand or South Africa for visa purposes
• Candidates with relevant teaching background IB teaching is preferred
CORE PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensure the classroom is well-organized for purposeful activity throughout the day
• Implement and model high standards of work practice and review, critically reflecting, and
evaluating own practice.
• Show great individual care and support for the students, promoting learning styles that cater to individual differences to provide engagement in rigorous, relevant, and significant learning.
• Monitor student progress and maintain a portfolio for each student.
• Take responsibility for maintaining class assets and budget.
• Assess and analyze student progress to inform instruction and provide constructive feedback to promote students’ progress towards standards.
• Respect, appreciate and understand differences in learning and school culture.
• Work cooperatively with all Scholastic members.
• Be accountable and a positive advocate for all management decisions.
• Attend staff meetings, school events and professional development activities as assigned or
• Perform additional duties as assigned by the Principal or Head of Department.
• Children tuition discount
• Visa support
• 2-year contract
• Flight allowance (after finishing the first year of the contract)
• Chinese public holidays
• Additional school holidays
• Salary: CNY17,000-CNY24,000 (pre-tax)
• International insurance
Shanghai Yilai Culture Communication Co.,Ltd.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Agency
We are here to help you find your perfect teaching job in China. Our services are completely free from start to finish. We have dedicated teams in China and partnering schools in over 100 cities. Our selection of jobs and friendly support is quite simply unmatched. Talk to us today and let's get your adventure in China started!
If you are interested in teaching or would like more information please do contact us.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: Room 201 Building 14No.655Fengzhou Road,Jiading District,Shanghai