Teach Kids and Teens ESL in Foshan！Kungfu city!
Working for Us:
1.Deliver a range of interesting classes using our material
-1 to 1 (VIP),
-1 to 12 (PE), and
2. Deliver classes where you can teach students about any subject you like!
3. Get involved in regular fun activities (past examples include: wine tasting, tea parties, football matches) where students can learn about a range of international cultures.
You'll be teaching 3-12 year-old students.
Your Job Description
1. You’ll work 40 hours each week, 20-25 of which will be class teaching hours!
2. You’ll enjoy 2 week-days off per week, and
You’ll usually be working from 2pm – 10pm (weekdays), and 1pm – 9pm (weekends)
3. During your working hours, you’ll find yourself:
4. Preparing for, and delivering, a range of daily classes
5. Assessing students who are to advance to the next level of their course
6. Carrying out a variety of admin tasks in our friendly Teaching department following your classes
7. Getting involved with a range of centre activities to celebrate a variety of global cultural events
You’ll receive a range of benefits, that are usually dependent upon qualifications, experience and the location you’ll be working, including:
1. A competitive salary package, ranging from 12,000 RMB – 18,000 RMB
2. A housing allowance to help cover rent, ranging from 1,500 RMB – 3,000 RMB
3. Flight reimbursement of up to 8,000 RMB
4. Visa reimbursement of up to 7,500 RMB (2,000 RMB for each of the 3 documents required to apply, and 1,500 RMB for the z-visa application)
5. Pre-paid 120-hour TEFL course (for fresh graduates!)
6. Medical reimbursement of up to 1,700 RMB (1,000 RMB – Overseas, 700 RMB – China)
7. Resident Permit reimbursement of up to 800 RMB
8. Contract-renewal bonus of 3,000 RMB – 6,000 RMB
9. Quarterly performance bonus of up to 2,500 RMB
10. Open class bonus of 200 RMB per new student signed
11. 7-days free hotel accommodation upon arrival
12. 11 days of Chinese public holidays, 10 more days of annual leave, plus Christmas Day
13. Health and Accident insurance
14. Airport pick-up when you land, as well as an introduction to your new city!
15. Free Mandarin Chinese lessons
16. On-going training and professional development
17. Career-development opportunities, whether that be within Teaching, Course-Development, Training, or Recruitment.
To apply for a wonderfully-rewarding career with Meten International English, we would require the following:
· A Bachelor’s degree (or above) in any subject,
· A minimum of a TEFL certificate (120+ hours) OR 2-years teaching experience,
· A CRB (Criminal Record Background) check certificate (dated within 6-months),
· A native English-speaker from either the UK, the US, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, or South Africa, aged between 20 and 50.
· Someone with an out-going, friendly and sociable personality with the ability to build rapport easily with students