We are looking for qualified and enthusiastic teachers who will be involved in:
• Teach 3-8 years olds with a maximum of 12 students per class with CTs.( Chinese teachers)
• Fill out teaching records and handing them to the administrator after each session.
• Keep an attendance record on the students' learning ‘passports’.
• Assign suitable homework according to the syllabus, correct and comment on the homework with feedback to the CTs and parents.
• Keep the administrators, parents, and CTs informed of any problems or misbehaviour.
• Communicate with the CTs in time to make sure the class begins and ends successfully.
Curriculum Design, Lesson Planning & Contributions
• Contribute innovative ideas concerning the development of the school; play key roles in academic teamwork and projects.
• Help the academic team to improve or design the course curriculum.
• Organize and host themed parties.
• Participate in and contribute to academic workshops.
• Join research projects, local symposiums, and professional training activities.
• Monday and Tuesday Off
• Working no more than 40 hours per week
• Teaching no more than 25 sessions per week (one session is 60 minutes).
Basic Net Salary 16000-23000 RMB/Month
Housing Allowance: 2000 RMB/month
Bonus Demo Commission of 100RMB/Same day payment student.
Flight Allowance: Up to 10,000 RMB reimbursed
Paid Vacation 10 days’ vacation (with line manager’s approval)
11 days of Chinese public holidays
Accommodation: Up to 2 weeks of the hotel provided by local centers after initial arrival.
Visa/Work/Residence Permit Application (health check/residence permit fee/documents fee reimbursed after the probationary period)
Training Paid Initial Training
Working hours: 40 working hours per week and no more than 15 teaching hours. The extra working hours could be converted into time off or overtime payment
• Native English speaker (U.S.A, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, U.K, Ireland, and South Africa)
• Age: 22 to 50
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• Clean criminal background
• Fulfils at least one of the following three requirements:
• Major in Education for their Bachelor’s Degree or above
— Have obtained Teaching Certificates like Educator Certificate, TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, DELTA, etc. (with at least 120 hours of training)
STEAM International Education is a high-end children's education brand of new Oriental education & technology group. English, robotics, science, coding, and other international comprehensive literacy courses are available for children from aged 3 to 8. It aims to cultivate children's scientific spirit, exploration and practice ability, global vision, and social responsibility so that children can fully enjoy the fun of creation and the pleasure of exploration.
Our courses utilize a range of presentation, interactive whiteboard, pad and app technology, so that the best experience can be given to both the teacher and the students in the classroom. With our small classes of maximum 12 students, the teacher really has the opportunity to connect with and get to know their students well.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
About New Oriental 关于新东方
As the largest provider of private educational services in China, New Oriental offers education for a lifetime, teaching skills that give students a crucial competitive advantage in the workplace and help improve their quality of life. Our wide range of educational programs, services and products includes English and other foreign language training, overseas and domestic test preparation courses, all-subjects after school tutoring, primary and secondary school education, educational content and software as well as online education
Since our founding in 1993, New Oriental has had over 44.8 million student enrollments, including approximately 8.4 million enrollments in fiscal year 2019. As of May 31, 2019, we had a network of 95 schools, 1,233* learning centers, 15 bookstores and access to a nationwide network of online and offline bookstores through 160 third-party distributors and over 33,900 teachers in 83 cities.
About STEAM International 关于斯林姆
STEAM (Beijing) international education consulting co., LTD. Is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the New Oriental Education and Technology group. It is a high-end young children's education brand focusing on STEAM education for 3-8 years old. Based on brand new Oriental 25 years precipitation, STEAM, combined with China's national conditions, with the strict teacher select training mechanism, perfect the kids professional curriculum system, teaching service system constructed with the depth of the education of science and technology integration of quality education, to inspire children's language cognitive thinking, mathematical logic, engineering scientific thinking, art and design thinking and creative thinking, led the Chinese children to explore and create the future now!
- Current Location: Beijing China