Hefei// August// K12 School Secondary Social Studies position in Hefei city, Anhui Province ($40,000 - $50,000/year, housing, 3 months’ paid holidays)
Starting time: August 2020;
Secondary Social Studies*1;
(1) Annual salary for social studies teacher: Gross salary range before taxes is $40,000 - $50,000 based on experience and university degrees.
(2) Health insurance: Chinese medical insurance.
(3) Flight allowance: Transportation costs in and out of China are reimbursed to a maximum of $1,500 per year.
(4) Settling in budget up to 2,000 RMB purchase items required to settle into their apartments. Suitable housing (rental provided by school).
(5) Living package allowance 500 RMB each month to defray costs of internet and utilities.
(6) Traffic allowance: Free bus transportation between home and school daily.
(7) Meals: Free lunch at school daily.
(8) Tuition waiver: Up to two dependent children.
(9) Z-visa assisting: Employee is responsible for costs of obtaining Z visa and work permit; however, employer will assist with the process of obtaining government notification letter and work permit.
1. Nationality: Must be native English speaker with passport from any English-speaking country.
2. Age: Must be under 60 in order to obtain Z visa.
3. Working time: Teachers have vacation aligned with student holidays. Working times are 7:45 AM to 4:30 PM on weekdays
4. Curriculum: We are seeking affiliation with Griggs International Academy (GIA), which uses an American curriculum developed with international schools in mind and based on United States Common Core Standards.
Bright English Center
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Agent
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Bright English Center is a trustworthy educational organization based in Shanghai, China. We recruit English teachers for many well-known kindergartens, international primary and high schools, public colleges or universities, training centers and other various educational organizations across China that offer wonderful opportunities and benefits for teachers. We provide free and sincere services for teachers, and we only charge the school an one-off payment for our recommendation service. We also provide English training courses and business workshops for individuals, companies and schools of various kinds. Moreover, we are authorized by American TESOL Institute to provide a 120-hour TESOL course. The TESOL certificate can be used for getting a foreign expert certificate and a work visa in China. Please visit the link to know more about us from our references as well.
So far, Expatsourcing has provided services for numerous universities and schools in China
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: Room 1303 of building 2, 3856 North Zhongshan Road, Putuo district, Shanghai