1.Works collaboratively with local, regional and international media outlets to build awareness and increase exposure
2. Solicits new media outlets, influencers, KOLs and relevant individuals
3. Works with online media outlets to promote the brand
4. Ensures consistent brand messaging is communicated in all public relations and communications efforts
5. Ensures consistency in Lovense's voice on all customer touch points and public relations and communications
6.Communicate the brand story and key messages to external and internal audiences including the media, partners, distributors, resellers, and customers, as well as Lovense employees
7. Leverage media relationships to deliver coverage for priority campaigns and position the company according to the Marketing plan, Respond rapidly to emerging crises, escalating appropriately and advising on reputational risk issues and solutions for mitigation
8 Monitor media coverage and industry news to provide timely news summary to stakeholders,
Effectively managing agencies and ensure quality deliverables
1.Minimum of 3+ years of experience in public relations, communications or other relevant experience , International media relationships are a strong plus but not required
2. A storyteller with good communication skills and Native English language capability , Broad knowledge of communications trends and international best practices
3. Detail-oriented with strong storytelling and presentation skills and ability to produce clear, engaging narrative， Strong interpersonal skills and gravitas with senior stakeholders
4. Proven ability to manage independently and deal with ambiguity and high-pressure situations ， International experience strongly preferred
Guangzhou Danxiao Information Technology Co., Ltd
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Computers Software
LOVENSE is a leading sex tech company, which makes sex toys for long distance couples, cam models and VR enthusiasts. Over the last 3 years we've gone from a small start up to a high growth company- growing from $400,000 to $15 million in annual sales. We're looking for the right people to join our team and grow with us!
LOVENSE focuses on manufacturing hardware and creating unique software. Our hardware designs are innovative (we have multiple patents) and done in-house. Our software team is capable of producing software for all platforms. We are one of the only sex toy companies in the world which maintains a full-time software team.
Over the past few years, we have done almost no marketing. Our main sales channel is direct to consumer via our website… a bit different than typical companies in our industry. Our main markets are the US, Europe, Australia and Canada. We’re currently continuing to expanding sales online and offline via select retail and distribution partners. We’re building out the marketing team to ensure long term growth and success.
- Current Location: Guangzhou China
- Address: Tianhe District, Guangzhou Tianhe North Road 689 Everbright Bank Building, 2306-2