We're looking for talented Content Strategists (native Spanish speakers) to work with our team of content ninjas from all over the world. You’ll be part of a team working at the forefront of groundbreaking initiatives and will play a crucial role in the use of content strategy to drive business results. You’ll work on everything from web and app copywriting to localization, translation, UX/product content, project management and more. In particular, this role will involve content creation, editing and management for international B2C e-commerce platform. We work on a wide range of content and copywriting projects, from banners to push notifications, EDMs, navigational text, promotions/marketing material, brand names/slogans and much more.
The ideal candidate will be a native speaker of the target language with relevant copywriting experience, capable of quickly producing quality content and comfortable working under tight deadlines. Successful candidates will also be strong communicators and highly organized.
Team Responsibilities and Expectations
· Create, edit and optimize web content for a wide variety of business needs and use cases.
· Follow the brand guidelines and localize content to fit international markets.
· Track project progress. Ensure that all requests are delivered on time and within scope.
· Report and escalate issues/risks as needed.
Skills required for each team member
· Excellent writing skills in their own native language.
· Strong organizational and communication skills.
· Good attention-to-detail and multitasking abilities.
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment, adapt to changes and withstand pressure.
· Good understanding of digital copywriting best practices.
· Experience working on digital UX content preferred.
· Creative thinker and problem solver. Able to pro-actively offer solutions and creative input.
· Comfortable working in an international team.
· Familiarity with ecommerce & mobile shopping apps
· Able to quickly understand and adopt task management tools
Pactera Technology International Ltd
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Computers Software
Pactera Technology International Ltd. (NASDAQ: PACT) is a trusted consulting and technology services partner with proven global capabilities, quality standards, and efficient delivery processes, making us your global partner for a new era.
Since 1995, Pactera has delivered world-class Business / IT consulting, solutions, and outsourcing services to our global clients. We have a strong track record of developing advanced technologies, process innovations and business models for a wide range of Fortune 500 clients spanning many industries including the Financial Services, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel and Transportation, Energy, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and Retail & Distribution sectors.
We have been recognized both by partners and industry analysts for our extensive services and capabilities that help clients win in today’s versatile global marketplace. We provide advanced solutions to a wide range of large and medium-sized enterprises including many leading blue-chip multinational firms. Our CMMI Level 5 rating combined with CMMI-SVC Maturity Level 3, Six Sigma, ISO 27001, ISO 9001:2008, SAS70 and PIPA enables us to provide our clients with the highest quality service through industry-leading security practices.
With global headquarters strategically located in China and regional headquarters in North America, Asia Pacific, and Europe, our international presence, experience and teams allow the perfect balance of personalized and high-value service. Pactera’s leadership team brings a wealth of experience from top global MNCs, supported by a globally integrated network of onsite and offsite delivery locations in the US, Europe, Australia, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia and China to meet clients' increasing demands for seamless global delivery and support. With a unique right-shore delivery model, we partner closely with our clients to provide one-stop solutions that ensure success and support their business strategies in fields such as enterprise application services, business intelligence, application development & maintenance, mobility, cloud computing, infrastructure management, software product engineering & globalization, and business process outsourcing.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: 海淀区东北旺西路8号文思海辉大厦