• Highly competitive salary and great working benefits.
• Yearly evaluation for raises.
• Bonuses for student retention.
• Bonuses for class sizes.
• Our teachers have between 3.5-4.5 days off a week. Our work time is Friday late
afternoon and evening, all day Saturday and Sunday. In some cases, Thursday may
also be required.
• Our classes currently stop 3-4 weeks a year for Chinese national holidays.
• In addition to when the classes stop, teachers are allowed up to 3 times personal
leave a year.
• Full course, teacher and company training are provided, both online and in-person.
• Teaching materials are provided.
• Writing of lesson plans is not required.
• Office time is not required.
• We provide Work Permit for teachers who meet the requirements.
• Teaching students English (3-14 years old) in classes ranging from 8-16 students in size.
• Doing demonstration classes and marketing activities.
• Communicating in-person to the parents about their children’s progress.
• Communicating with the Chinese teachers about the class and the students’
• Working as a team with the Chinese teachers and centre managers to create good,
working relationships and promote Shanghai New Oriental to the parents/prospective
parents and the students/prospective students.
1. Native English speaker (passport holder from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New
Zealand, Ireland or South Africa).
2. BA degree or higher.
3. Clear background check (police check)/The ability to obtain a clear background
check (police check).
4. TEFL / TESOL / CELTA certification (minimum 120 hours) or minimum 2 years teaching
experience (official, employed teaching experience gained after degree graduation
with proof of employment references from employer/s).
5. Available to work Friday afternoon and evening, all day Saturday and Sunday. In
some cases, Thursday may be required.
6. Available to work Monday-Sunday during the months of July-August.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
About New Oriental 关于新东方
As the largest provider of private educational services in China, New Oriental offers education for a lifetime, teaching skills that give students a crucial competitive advantage in the workplace and help improve their quality of life. Our wide range of educational programs, services and products includes English and other foreign language training, overseas and domestic test preparation courses, all-subjects after school tutoring, primary and secondary school education, educational content and software as well as online education
Since our founding in 1993, New Oriental has had over 44.8 million student enrollments, including approximately 8.4 million enrollments in fiscal year 2019. As of May 31, 2019, we had a network of 95 schools, 1,233* learning centers, 15 bookstores and access to a nationwide network of online and offline bookstores through 160 third-party distributors and over 33,900 teachers in 83 cities.
About STEAM International 关于斯林姆
STEAM (Beijing) international education consulting co., LTD. Is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the New Oriental Education and Technology group. It is a high-end young children's education brand focusing on STEAM education for 3-8 years old. Based on brand new Oriental 25 years precipitation, STEAM, combined with China's national conditions, with the strict teacher select training mechanism, perfect the kids professional curriculum system, teaching service system constructed with the depth of the education of science and technology integration of quality education, to inspire children's language cognitive thinking, mathematical logic, engineering scientific thinking, art and design thinking and creative thinking, led the Chinese children to explore and create the future now!
- Current Location: Beijing China