R & D specialist Job Description
1. Focus on the development of online & offline English curriculum.
2. Aid in the optimization and upgrading of the curriculum and teaching materials.
Design & Implementation of Teaching Quality SOP
1. Aid in the design and implementation of SOP optimization and upgrading, complete the development of courseware and programs (pre-class, in-class, after-class)
2. Aid in the formulation of executable teaching SOP, complete the process of preparing lessons, practicing lessons, giving lessons, displaying lessons, effect externalization teaching activities, Festival teaching activities, teaching evaluation, teaching reflection, teaching seminars, teacher skills contest, student reading contest and the development of corresponding tools.
New Product Release & Inter-departmental Training
1. Aid in pre-release testing and discussions to improve new products.
2. Aid in New Curriculum release preparation (product introduction and advantages) and product release process planning
3. Development and implementation of training courses based on the academic content of main courses, new products or specific teaching activities.
4. Assist in providing support and training of teaching content and teaching methods to the teaching department, collect feedback of the implementation of new curriculum being taught at the campuses, collect suggestions from different perspectives from school operators and teachers, carry out needs analysis, confirm needs, then report to the leader and continue to iterate products.
1. Updating book reports and reading procedures in library.
2. Accumulate the academic development of the same industry, understand the competitive course system and teaching process, and give suggestions on improving the core competitiveness of Elan's products.
3. Complete the R&D work on time according to the arrangement of the immediate leadership and meet the acceptance quality standards.
4. Complete proofreading of teacher's guide for PE and ERPB courses.
"Note: The KPI is arranged according to the workload and work items in the cycle. Main assessment criteria:
1. Complete on time
2. Qualify quality
Specific details shall be based on the phased work arrangement of the immediate leadership.
Time Education China Holdings Ltd.
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
Elan Schools are a subsidiary organization of Bright Scholar Education Group that provide international enrichment programs as extracurricular training coursework for Chinese K-G8 local and international students. Elan's curriculum is designed to improve students’ language skills, thinking skills, problem solving abilities and knowledge of global culture. A core feature of any Elan School is their multi-colored libraries that are organized with between 6,000-10,000 audio and regular storybooks that are arranged according to their grade equivalent reading level (GE). Inside the library, a guided reading program is utilized with the assistance of Accelerated Reader and STAR Reading software on iPads which enhance students' learning and allows for advanced data collection. Alongside the guided reading program, Elan offers an Early Reader program that specializes in storytelling and phonics awareness, then more advanced Pre-Elan and Elan programs that provide literature and writing coursework to develop students to become independent English readers and master English as a lifetime language skill, enabling them to enter the best high schools and universities later in the USA and elsewhere.
- Current Location: Beijing China
- Address: Floor 10, Gongxiaoguoji Buliding, No.28 Guandongdian, Chaoyang District, Beijing