EyeBuyDirect, a subsidiary of Essilor-Luxottica, leads the rapidly expanding online prescription-eyewear industry in the US market. Using industry innovations and creative marketing strategies, we’ve generated rapid growth and global expansion year after year. Simply put, we’re on a mission to become the world’s most-loved D2C eyewear brand.
Detail is in our DNA. It’s more than just a few millimeters here and there. It’s everything we do. We’re all about realizing the unique visions of our customers — and our employees! EyeBuyDirect is successful because of our talented team of multinational professionals who love collaboration and have a passion for creativity. Our continuing expansion as a company means there’s room for team members to grow to their full potential.
As a copywriter at EyeBuyDirect, you’ll be an essential member of our content team responsible for copy creation for a broad range of marketing campaigns. You’ll work closely with the Ecommerce team to help ensure that every word of copy that represents EyeBuyDirect is on brand and optimized for performance on each respective platform.
● Write copy for a variety of EyeBuyDirect projects including product descriptions, emails, ads, web, blogs, billboards, radio scripts, marketing collateral & more
● Assist in brainstorming creative concepts
● Research industry-related topics and propose dynamic content ideas for a variety of channels
● Oversee routine site audits to ensure all copy is relevant, branded and error-free
● Collaborate with the design team to ensure cohesiveness between copy and art
● Contribute to all content initiatives in a timely and consistent manner
● 2+ years of English copywriting experience
● Native English speaker
● An undergraduate degree in a writing-relevant discipline
● A portfolio of copywriting work
● Ability to write effective long and short form copy
● Great time management skills with a strong ability to juggle multiple projects and reliably hit deadlines
● Ability to implement the company brand guidelines
● A keen attention to detail promoting effective fact-checking and editing
● Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with others
● A basic understanding of SEO
● Experience using content management systems
● Familiarity with D2C marketing and/or the fashion & eyewear space
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Medical Care/Healthcare/Public Health
An Essilor International subsidiary, EyeBuyDirect leads the fast-growing online prescription eyewear industry in the American Market. Using industry innovations and creative marketing strategies, we are able to generate rapid growth and global expansion year after year. EyeBuyDirect designs and manufactures our own products, allowing us to offer quality eyewear at unbeatable prices. Our work environment is young and multinational, with a passion for creativity. In addition to providing solid work experience, EyeBuyDirect also focuses on the career development to its employees.
- Current Location: Shanghai China
- Address: Room 1121, #1 Linked Square, No.222 Hubin Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai