Subject Teachers are Expected to:
1. Provide lesson plans 7 days in advance of delivering a lesson.
2. Teach 24hrs maximumly in one week.
3. Assign student assessments and homework within 1 week (maximum) of delivery and provide students with feedback.
4. Work with students generally maximum of 25/class
5. Mark final examinations within 3 days of administration. (Normally the Teacher Will Not need to Mark this, as marking will be conducted by the overseas academic team)
6. Provide students’ performance data in an Excel spreadsheet to the Academic Director and Principal (Administrators will provide the appropriate templates)
7. Fill out necessary forms and brief reports (usually 1 page)
8. Communication with administration (1 hour/week) ,with counselors (once/week) and with tutorial teachers (Briefly after each class)
9. Provide clear instructions to the TA after each class.
10. Preparing students for assessment of modules
11. Provide Principal and Academic Director feedback regarding students’ areas of difficulties.
12. Maintain accurate attendance records
13. Contribute to the formulation of action plans to help optimize student performance
14. Contribute highly to the development of Formative Assessments where necessary.
15. Survey students after external assessments to determine areas of weakness for development of current students and preparation for future cohorts
Link Great Academy
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Education/Training/Universities & Colleges
An international high school with OSSD course. Most students age is from 15-18 yrs old.
- Current Location: Suzhou China
- Address: No. 699, Daojixue Rd, Suzhou