Winson Capital is one of Asia's most prestigious Expatriate Financial Advisories. Established in 1966, the company has been helping internationals manage their finances on a global scale.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Telesales Representative to contribute in generating sales for our company. You will be responsible for creating and arranging appointments over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
An effective telesales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting our company and services over the phone. The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and helping to develop our business. Full training and ongoing support will be given.
- Contact potential customers to introduce Winson Capital and create an appointment for
senior finance managers
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Take and process information in an accurate manner
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
If you want to work for a forward thinking company and have a long career in finance, then apply today. This position is a junior role within our company but full training to a financial adviser role will be offered to successful employees.
ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY RESIDING IN CHINA
- Company type:
- Recruiter Type: Employer
- Industry type: Finance/Investments/Securities
Established in 1966, Winson Capital has been operating in Asia for the past 53 years. We remain one of the oldest, privately owned wealth management companies in Asia and manage the wealth of private clients and businesses. We are also proud to be one of the most technologically advanced wealth management firms in the region, supporting clients all over the world.
- Current Location: Shanghai China